Denon DP-400 Fully Automatic Hi-Fi Turntable, Speed Auto Sensor, Pre-Mounted Cartridge, Phono Equalizer, Straight Tone Arm
- For us at Denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a Denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship, precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the denon difference.
- S-shaped tonearm optimizes tracking
- Built-in phono preamp
- Weighted, belt-driven platter
- Semi-automatic operation
- User must select "Automatic stop" using button on rear of turntable
- Tonearm automatically raises after playback and turntable stops
- Dual-purpose dust cover also acts as album display stand
- Replaceable moving magnet cartridge included
- Solid base construction reduces unwanted vibrations
- Three speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, and 78 rpm
- Signal to noise ratio: 62 db
- 16-1/4"W x 5-1/4"H x 13-3/4"D
- Weight: 5.62 KG.
- Warranty: 1 years
Features & Specs
- Operation : Semi Automatic
- Speeds : 33-1/3, 45, 78
- Cartridge Type : MM
- Phono Preamp : Built-in
- USB Output : No
- Pitch Control : No
- 45 RPM Adapter : Yes
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 62
- Wow and Flutter : 0.1
- Weight : 5.62 Kg.
What's In The Box:
- Denon Dp-400
- Owner's Manual
- Turntable W/ Tonearm
- Headshell W/ Cartridge
- Ac Power Adapter (Attached 59" Dc Cord)
- 5 Ac Power Plugs (Us/uk/eu/au/ja)
- 45 Rpm Adapter
- 39" Stereo Rca Cable W/ Ground Wire
- Dust Cover
- Dust Cover Stand
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information