Returns and Exchanges
- Returns and Exchanges
At audiomaxx.in, we are committed to ensuring that you have a hassle-free and enjoyable shopping experience. You may have received a Dead on Arrival or Damaged in Transit product. You can ask for a Return / Exchange.
- Within how many days can most items shipped from audiomaxx.in be returned?
Most items can be returned within 3 days of receipt of the shipment. However, certain products may have different policies that govern their return.
When you shop on audiomaxx.in, we ensure that you have a smooth and easy exchange experience. In the case of refunds, we refund within 7 to 10 days duration with the same payment mode that you have sent to our bank account. However, certain products may have different policies that govern their return/refund.
- When are returns not possible?
There are certain conditions in which returns are not possible by audiomaxx.in. These are when:
- The return request is made outside the specified time frame
- The product is damaged because of use
- The product is not in the same state as when you received it
- The item has been used and installed
- The product has been tampered with or has missing serial numbers
- There is anything missing from the package you have received, including price tags, labels, and original packing.
- When are refunds provided?
audiomaxx.in provides refunds only when the product is dead on arrival / damaged in transit and cannot be exchanged.
- How do I cancel an order?
If you want to cancel your order, you need to get in touch with us within 3 days with your Order Number, before the item is shipped. On all such cancellation requests charge is applicable which varies from 5% to 10% depending on the product you want to cancel .
COVID-19 Business Update:
The Indian government has announced a phased removal of the 2nd lockdown, between 1st to 30th June & Beyond
Some state governments have however decided to extend the lockdown post 30th June. As such shipping , courier services, customs clearance, rail cargo, road freight movements to and from one point to other remain challenged coupled with an ongoing shortage of drivers, loaders, daily laborers besides public transport remains staggered or suspended. All port terminals, container freight stations and inland container depots and courier terminals, cross &trans shipment terminals, warehosues are partially operational and activities are limited due to a shortage of staff.
Limited domestic flight operations have resumed, while international commercial flights will remain suspended till further orders.
Be Alert !
Be Safe !