We may disclose your personal information:
- To other companies within our group
- If we sell our business
- To agents, service providers, sellers, and partners
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information
- If we believe such an action is necessary to prevent fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, and personal safety of a person(s)
- To our website (customers and sales), where we may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers and sponsors) and other reputable third parties
Note: These statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
- What personal information does audiomaxx.com gather about its customers?
The information we glean from our customers enables us to continually improve and personalize your shopping experience.
audiomaxx.in collects information about you from different sources. Some of these are:
- Information you give us: We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then, you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. The information we collect from you is used to respond to your requests, customise your shopping experience, improve our stores, and communicate with you.
- Emails: We ensure that we make emails more useful and interesting and personalized for you. We also compare our customer lists to lists received from other companies. You can choose not to receive an email from us by adjusting your preferences.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- With whom do we share the information that we receive?
We do not share your information with just anybody. Your information is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share information only as mentioned and to third-parties that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or then, that follow practices that are as detailed and protective as this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers
audiomaxx.in has several companies and individuals that provide different functions on our behalf. This includes fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals have access to your personal information, which is needed to perform their functions. They may not, however, use it for other purposes.
? - Promotional Offers
There are times that audiomaxx.in sends offers to selected groups of our customers on behalf of other businesses. However, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of audiomaxx.in and others: