Denon DP-300F Automatic Turntable Analog Belt-Drive, Pre-Mounted Cartridge, Built-in Phono Preamp And Phono Equalizer
- For us at Denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a Denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship, precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the denon difference.
- Aluminum platter
- Built-in phono preamp
- Belt-drive system with dc servo motor
- Dynamic balance tonearm with universal mount
- Fully automatic operation
- Manual lifter mechanism
- Replaceable moving magnet cartridge included
- Removable dust cover
- Attached rca audio cable
- Heavy base construction
- Minor assembly required
- Two speeds: 33-1/3 rpm & 45 rpm
- Wow & flutter 0.10%
- Weight: 5.50 Kg.
- 17-1/16"W x 4-13/16"H x 15"D
- Warranty: 1 years
Features & Specs
- Operation : Fully Automatic
- Speeds : 33-1/3, 45
- Cartridge Type : MM
- Phono Preamp : Built-in
- USB Output : No
- Pitch Control : No
- 45 RPM Adapter : Yes
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 60
- Wow and Flutter : 0.1
- Weight : 5.48 Kg.
What's in The Box:
- Denon DP-300F
- Owner's manual
- Turntable with attached 6' power cord and 42'' stereo rca cable
- Adapter for 45 rpm records
- Rubber mat
- Plastic dust cover (installed)
- Head shell with cartridge
- 4 spare 1.75" lead wires (green/blue/red/white)
- Operating instructions
- Warranty registration
- "Denon service network" sheet