Denon DP-300F Automatic Belt-drive Turntable
- The DP-300F is a fully automatic turntable that is powered by a DC servo motor with a belt drive system.
- The turntable is designed to work with dedicated phono inputs and standard line level inputs, so it can be used with almost any receiver or preamp.
Heavy Base Construction:
- The heavy base construction improves performance by reducing the amount of vibration transmitted through the turntable.
Removable Tonearm Headshell:
- A removable headshell makes cartridge replacement simple. Allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 to 10 grams to be mounted and balanced.
- The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button. Once play has been completed, the tonearm will return to the armrest, so the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched.
Rigid Diecast Aluminum Turntable:
- The diecast aluminum platter produces uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation.
- The turntable includes a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want.
Built-in RIAA Phono Equalizer Preamp:
- The built-in phono equalizer preamp allows you to connect the turntable to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have a dedicated phono input.
- This is a feature that can be turned off when using a receiver with a phono input.
- The equalizer switch is set to the "ON" position from the factory.
33-1/3 and 45 RPM Compatible:
- The turntable will play at 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds. An adapter is included for playing 45 rpm records.
MM Cartridge Included:
- The DP-300F comes with a MM (Moving Magnet) cartridge, so you can begin to enjoy your record collection as soon as you take it out of the box.
Attached Output Cables:
- The turntable has a hardwired output cable with left and right male RCA plugs. These can plug directly into your receiver or amplifier. There is no need for additional patch cables.
Controls and Dimensions
Start Button: Starts playback.
Stop Button: Stops playback.
Size Button: Set according to size of the record (17/30).
Speed Button: Set according to speed of the record to be played (45/33).
Lifter Lever: Manually lifts and lowers arm.
Anti-Skating Knob: Set to the same value as the cartridge's stylus pressure.
Stylus Pressure Adjustment Ring: The appropriate stylus pressure for the included cartridge is 2.0g. Set to "2".
Counterweight: Should be set to the appropriate stylus pressure for the cartridge used.
Equalizer Switch: Set to "ON" if receiver does not have a phono input, Set to "OFF" if receiver has a phono input.
Turntable with Dust cover closed: H = 4.797", W = 17.093", D = 15''
Turntable with Dust cover open: H = 15.203", W = 17.093", D = 16.297"
Power Cord: Length = 6'
Hardwired RCA Cable: Length = 42''