Denon DHT-S316 - 2.1 Ch. Bi-Amplified Soundbar System With Wireless Sub-woofer
- For us at Denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a Denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship, precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the denon difference.
Key Feature Of Product
- Sampling frequency : 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Supported audio formats : Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround
- Communications system : Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Transmission power : Power Class 2
- Maximum communication range : Approx. 32.8'/10m in line of sight
- Used frequency range : 2.4 GHz band
- Modulation scheme : FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) 1.3
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.6
- Transmission range (A2DP)20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Operating temperature5 to 35 deg. C (41 to 95 deg. F)
- Power supplyAC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption in standby mode: 0.3W
- Power consumption in Bluetooth standby: 1.6W
- Power consumption in standby mode: 0.26W
- Power consumption in Bluetooth standby: 1.1W
- Soundbar: 90 x 8.2 x 5.5cm (35.43 x 3.23 x 2.17")
- Subwoofer: 17.1 x 31.2 x 34.1cm (6.73 x 12.28 x 13.43")
What is in The Box
- Denon Soundbar
- 2x Power Cords
- HDMI Cable
- Optical Digital Cable
- Wall Mount Spacers
- RC-1230 Remote Control Unit
- R03/AAA Battery
- Wall Mount Template
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions
- Denon 1 Year Limited Warranty