Bose Professional F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Wireless Speaker - Each
Do you play music in different venues that require different kinds of speaker coverage? Bose's f1 model 812 flexible array loudspeaker will deliver loud, clean sound effectively for almost any stage/audience configuration you'll encounter. You can change the loudspeaker's vertical coverage pattern by choosing one of four settings that move the top and bottom sections of the array inward or outward. Magnets hold the sections in position, and signal the system to automatically optimize the speaker's equalization and tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
WARRANTY : 2 YEARS
- Straight pattern: top and bottom arrays out — standing audience with heads at speaker level.
- J pattern: top array out, bottom array in — seated audience with elevated speaker.
- Reverse j pattern: top array in, bottom array out — bleacher-type seating that extends above the speaker's posit=ion.
- C pattern: top and bottom arrays in — bleacher-type seating that extends above and below the speaker's position.
The f1 model 812 array features eight mid/high frequency drivers, plus a 12-inch low-frequency woofer, all powered by a 1000-watt class d amplifier. A built-in limiter makes sure the amp won't hurt anything. The small drivers' custom waveguides and flexible baffles produce the speaker's wide horizontal coverage pattern and narrow vertical pattern. A 2-channel mixer accepts both microphone and line level signals. A balanced output lets you add another powered speaker or a matching Bose f1 Subwoofer to the system.
- Powered pa speaker array
- Eight 2-1/4" mid/high frequency drivers
- One 12" woofer
- Bi-amplified with 1000 watts total power
- Max spl: 132 db
- Frequency response (-3 db): 52-16,000 hz
- 4 selectable coverage patterns: straight, j, reverse j, and c
- 2-channel input mixer (combo xlr/trs, rca, trs) with input volume controls
- Mix output (xlr)
- Output limiter
- Other features:
- Built-in top and rear carrying handles
- 35mm socket for pole mounting, M8 threaded inserts for suspending speaker
- Compatible with bose f1 subwoofer (speaker stand comes with sub)
- Optional travel bag available
- Dimensions: 13-1/8"W x 26-1/8"H x 14-5/8"D
- Weight: 44.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array owner's manual
- F1 Model 812 Loudspeaker
- AC Power cord