Yamaha SR-B20A -Sound Bar, Bluetooth, DTS, Virtual:X Built In Subwoofer -LOWEST PRICE IN INDIA
LOWER THAN THE LOWEST
CHEAPER THAN THE CHEAPEST
Yamaha's sound bars have consistently impressed us, and their budget-friendly bars are no exception. This new SR-B20A offers a really simple way to improve your TV's sound quality with an easy one-cable connection — either HDMI or optical digital.
Onboard amplification powers six drivers, including a pair of built-in ported subwoofers that deliver more bass than you'd expect from such a slim bar, especially at this price point. But if you want even more low-end rumble, there's an output for adding on a separate powered sub of your choice.
The bar has built-in ported subwoofers for deeper bass than most sound bars can deliver on their own.
Dedicated dialogue and surround modesDont you hate when you have to rewind movies and TV shows because you didn't catch what the actor just said. Sometimes it is just too hard to hear the dialogue over the background noise. That's where Yamaha's Clear Voice processing comes in handy — it brings speech to the forefront so that dialogue is easier to hear and understand.
And right next to "Clear Voice" on the remote control, you'll find a button for "3D Surround." This enables the bar's simulated surround sound via a technology called “DTS Virtual:X.”
How does DTS Virtual:X work?
Many sound bars simulate Dolby Atmos or DTS:X by bouncing sound off your walls and ceiling. That's not what's happening here. Instead, DTS Virtual:X almost completely relies on digital sound processing.
DTS uses what they call "spatial audio techniques" to make it seem like the sound is all around you. Incredibly sophisticated audio delays and adjustments create a larger, wider soundstage. That includes overhead atmospheric effects like leaves rustling on a tall tree or birds chirping above.
Stream your favorite tunes over Bluetooth
The SR-B20A can handle your music, too. The bar has built-in Bluetooth so you can wirelessly stream music, audiobooks, or podcasts from compatible devices directly to the sound bar.
- two-channel sound bar with simulated 3D surround sound
- Two 1" dome tweeters
- Two 2-1/8" cone midrange drivers
- Two 3" cone woofers
- Built-in amplifiers: 30 watts x 2 for front left and right drivers, 60 watts for bass drivers
- DTS Virtual:X digital sound processing
- Emulates object-based surround sound like DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
- Simulated surround and height-channel speakers create a spacious, lively soundstage
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- Dolby® Digital and DTS decoding
- Clear Voice mode for clearer, louder dialogue with movies and shows
- Listening modes: stereo, standard, movie, and game
Connections and general info:
- 1 HDMI ARC connection
- 2 optical digital audio inputs
- Mono RCA subwoofer output for adding your own powered subwoofer
- Free downloadable Sound Bar Remote app for Apple® and Android™ lets you control the bar via Bluetooth with your smartphone
- Keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- Remote with subwoofer volume control
- 35-7/8"W x 2-1/8"H x 5-1/8"D
- weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 years
What's in the box:
- Active soundbar speaker
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control (CR2025 3V battery (installed)
- 5' Optical digital cable
- 2 Spacers
- Quick Start Guide
- Wall-Mount Template
- Product Registration
- Safety Brochure
- Warranty Information
- Contact Information