YAMAHA RX-V6A 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with Dolby Atmos and MusicCast
7.2-channel Home Theater Receiver 8k With Dolby Atmos®, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Apple AirPlay® 2, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility.
- A fresh front-panel design with intuitive controls
- Ideal for a Dolby Atmos system
- Advanced video processing for movies and more
- Surround sound made simple
- Enjoy music from a variety of sources
(Use the RX-V6A as part of a high-performance home theater system)
Connections: AirPlay, Wi-Fi, HDMI
Supported Internet Services: Qobuz, Pandora, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, Napster, Deezer, TIDAL, Spotify
Item Dimensions : LxWxH 20 x 18 x 11 inches
Item Weight: 21.5 Pounds
Number of channels:7
About this item
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in / 1 out)
- 4K/60, 4K/120AB*, 8K/60B*, HDMI 2.1* (*via future update)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Voice Control and MusicCast multi-room
- MusicCast multi-room audio and MusicCast Surround capable with MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 wireless surround speakers
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos with Height Virtualization (via future update) and DTS:X 7
A fresh front-panel design with intuitive controls
Like many of our customers, I've spent this past year maximizing my at-home entertainment experience. If a new A/V receiver is on your list of home theater upgrades, check out Yamaha's RX-V6A. It offers a fresh design, easy app control, and enticing features for movie lovers, gamers, and music enthusiasts alike.
Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2-channel home theater receiver
Use the RX-V6A as part of a high-performance home theater system.
Ideal for a Dolby Atmos system
The seven-channel RX-V6A is ideal for powering a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos or DTS:X™ system — that's the traditional five speakers and subwoofer configuration, plus a pair of upward-firing or in-ceiling speakers for overhead effects.
Advanced video processing for movies and more
Yamaha made sure the RX-V6A is compatible with the latest video technology. All seven of its HDMI inputs support 4K content at 60 frames per second — perfect for high-quality sources like a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, or an Apple TV.
A free future firmware update will also enable support for 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz content. (4K/120Hz with Xbox Series X or NVIDIA RTX30 requires future hardware update.)
Surround sound made simple
Yamaha has a solution for rooms that don't easily support running wire to surround speakers, and it's awesome. Use their MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless speakers as your surround channels, and skip running speaker wire across your room. (You'll still need to connect the speakers to AC power.)
Enjoy music from a variety of sources
You get plenty of options for playing music, too. Stream tunes from your phone or tablet through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Apple AirPlay 2. Or, use the built-in phono input to connect your turntable. You can even play high-resolution tracks from a USB thumb drive or networked computer.
As a bonus, the RX-V6A supports wireless multi-room music playback when paired with additional MusicCast components. It's also simple to operate, thanks to Yamaha's superb control app for your phone or tablet.
(Contact Us : For Full 7.1 / 7.2 packages available at attractive prices)
RXV6A Dolby Atmos AVR