Yamaha RX-V4A 5.2-Ch Home Theater Receiver With 8K hdmi. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Apple AirPlay® 2, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Free Shipping
- Brand New Sealed Box
- Price Inclusive of all Taxes /GST
- Genuine Manufacturers Warranty
- Debit / Credit Card EMI Options
- Phone Support
- Extended Warranty - Optional
- 1 Yr. Yamaha Warranty
One of the best receiver values around
If I was putting together a home theater on a budget, the Yamaha RX-V4A would be on my shortlist of options to power it. This sleek 5.1-channel receiver gives you excellent picture and sound, easy app control, and the ability to add wireless surround speakers — all at a great price.
Advanced video processing for movies and more
Yamaha made sure the RX-V4A is compatible with the latest video technology. Each of its four HDMI inputs support 4K content at 60 frames per second — perfect for high-quality sources like a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, or an Apple TV.
A free future firmware update will also enable support for 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz content. (4K/120Hz with Xbox Series X or NVIDIA RTX30 requires future hardware update.)
Stream music from a variety of sources
You get plenty of options for playing music, too. Stream tunes from your phone or tablet through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Apple AirPlay 2. You can also play high-resolution tracks from a USB thumb drive or networked computer.
As a bonus, the RX-V4A supports wireless multi-room music playback when paired with additional MusicCast components. It's also simple to operate, thanks to Yamaha's superb control app for your phone or tablet.
Surround sound made simple
Yamaha has a solution for rooms that don't easily support running wire to surround speakers, and it's awesome.
Use their MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless speakers as your surround channels, and skip running speaker wire across your room. (You'll still need to connect the speakers to AC power.)
Power and Processing:
- 5-channel amplifier
- 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.06% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Cinema DSP 3D adds richness and depth to music and movie soundtracks
- YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) automatic speaker calibration
- Included microphone helps fine-tune your system to best match your room's acoustics
- Music Enhancer improves sound quality of Bluetooth streams, MP3s, and other digitally compressed music files
- amp assign function lets you use the surround speaker outputs in different configurations like bi-amping the front speakers, or for use in Zone B
- Digital and streaming music options:
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- MusicCast wirelessly connects compatible Yamaha components together for seamless whole-home audio
- Includes support for Pandora®, SiriusXM, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- Free MusicCast app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- Supports wireless rear surround sound when paired with MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless speakers
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control devices
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/384kHz resolution; DSD up to 11.2 MHz)
- HDMI features:
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 4 in, 1 out
- All HDMI connections support 4K/60Hz video
- All HDMI connections will support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video via free future firmware update
- 4K/120Hz with Xbox Series X or NVIDIA RTX30 requires future hardware update
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10 and HDR10+
- HDR10+ enabled via free future firmware update
- Gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Quick Media Switching (QMS), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- VRR, ALLM, QMS, and QFT enabled via free future firmware update
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- eARC receives uncompressed surround sound signals including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via the HDMI connection with your compatible TV
- Other connections:
- Digital audio inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 3 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- Two line-level subwoofer outputs (each output carries the same signal)
- Front-panel USB port for music playback from a USB thumb drive
- Outputs for 5 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R)
- Ethernet port for network connection
- Full-sized front-panel headphone jack
- General features:
- Free MusicCast app lets you use your Apple® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- Yamaha AV Setup Guide app guides you through the connection process and initial settings
- AM/FM tuner
- Remote control included
- 17-1/8"W x 6-11/16"H x 14-15/16"D (9-5/8"H with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- weight: 8.8KGS.
- Warranty: 1 year
Full Specifications --> Click Here
Advantages of Yamaha RX-V4A 5.2-Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast:
CINEMA DSP 3D for Immersive Movie, Music and Gaming Experience
CINEMA DSP 3D for Movie, Music and Game
This remarkable Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology was built by bringing together measured sound field data with digital signal processing. Yamaha collected sound field data from world-renowned concert halls and music clubs, across the globe, leveraging the cumulative experience in the fields of concert hall design, public address and mixing. By digitizing this stately trove of information and integrating it into dedicated LSI devices, it effectively reproduces the spaces of concert halls and music clubs in your home. Immerse yourself in the ethereal realism of your movies, and enjoy the magic of profound theatre sound.
Music and Games Are Never Going to Be the Same for You
Music and Games like Never Before
HDR10+*: HDR10+ signals not only dynamic range (the ratio of light to dark) of video content on a scene-by-scene (or even frame-by-frame) basis, it also provides, in a small amount of metadata, the scene characteristics between bright and dark so that important detail stays intact. This enables displays to reproduce images more realistically, adhering to the creator’s intent. *This function is available via a future update.
4K/120Hz*: 4K/120Hz enables ultra-fast motion UHD images to be crisp and razor-sharp; enabling high-performance gaming, sport and action movies to benefit majorly. *This function is available via a future update.
Gaming-dedicated Function(ALLM, VRR, QMS, QFT)*: Enhanced gaming and media features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video. They include: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows enables the ideal latency setting to automatically be set facilitating smooth, lag-free and unhindered viewing and interactivity. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and detailed gameplay. Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video cuts out the delay that can result in blank frames before the content is displayed. Quick Frame Transport (QFT) cuts down latency for smoother no-lag gaming and real-time interactive virtual reality. *This function is available via a future update.
Professional-grade Sound Optimisation
Professional-grade Sound Optimisation with YPAO
YPAO (Yamaha Parametric room Acoustic Optimizer) analyses the room acoustics and your system, then precisely calibrates various audio parameters to provide the best sound for your chosen room. Just by putting the supplied microphone at your listening position and switching YPAO on, the system is automatically recalibrated for stellar performance in your home cinema room.
No-Brainer, Quick Installation and Effortless Ease of Use
Simple to Set Up and Use -Yamaha MusicCast App
AV Setup Guide App for Initial Setup: No hassle or confusion. Use this special app to receive expert setup assistance for your AV receiver and source devices. It even walks you through various other settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments.
Easy Operation by MusicCast App: Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast CONTROLLER app to operate the AVR and change settings blazing fast. The same Controller app functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices as well as full multi-room audio controls.
Voice Control(Alexa, Google Assistant): Touch or voice control – the choice is yours. Intuitively control a single MusicCast product or an entire whole-of-home system with ease using Alexa or Google Assistant and hear your home come alive. *Availability of voice command control via Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant varies by region. *A third-party device is required to initiate voice commands.
Compatible with Wireless Rear Speaker
Synergize this AV receiver with the MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless streaming speaker and enjoy the unmatched convenience of setting up a home theatre with wireless surround sound. That’s not all, you get extremely realistic sound with a neat, clutter-free setup. Transform your current living room into a spectacular entertainment environment blazing fast, and relax as you get transported to the world of your favourite blockbusters and groove to some foot-tapping music.
Multi-room Audio to Enjoy the Music Across the House
Multi-room Audio - MusicCast
Think of sharing all the music you love throughout the home – irrespective of the format. From your favourite vinyl to AirPlay®, Bluetooth® to music streaming services* and even sound from your TV, MusicCast has it covered. And that’s not all, all MusicCast products are designed with sound quality at the front of mind. High-res formats including Apple Lossless (ALAC) up to 96 kHz, WAV, FLAC and AIFF up to 384 kHz are supported. *Music streaming service availability varies by region.
A World of Music
Immerse in spectacular musicality with music streaming services* built-in. Synchronizing your playlists and favorite tracks from your smartphone or computer to the AV receiver, music streaming services render it a quality of effortlessness to either listen to your favorites or discover new music. *Music streaming service availability varies by region.
Highly Appealing Aesthetics and Dynamic Design Concept
Impressive and Powerful Design Concept
Yamaha's bold streamlined chassis emanates the key aspects of Home Entertainment Control. The iconic design with refined aggression focuses on performance and seamless accessibility. A synergy that is a true representation of elegance, functional sophistication and supremacy in the build.
Vintage Vinyl for an Elevating Experience
The joy of vintage vinyl
This AV receiver provides phono input terminals allowing you to connect a turntable and enjoy music from your vinyl collection.
Multi-zone Function (Zone2)
Equipped with Zone2 compatible speaker terminals, this system can send the same (or even different) AV contents playing in the main room for playback in another room. For example, if you have speakers set up in your bedroom or kitchen, you can go to that other room and enjoy listening to the same or different main room content.
Full Specifications --> Click Here
What's in the box:
- Yamaha RX-V4A (2020 model) owner's manual
- 5.2ch AV receiver
- Remote control (RAV574)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- YPAO microphone
- 2 WLAN/Bluetooth antennas (pre-installed)
- FM wire antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
- Product Registration
- Firmware Update note
- Spotify brochure
- "Worldwide Representatives Offices" sheet
- Safety brochure
rxv4a, rxv 4a, rxva4, rx v4, rx va4 rxv, rx v. tx-v4a, rx-va4, rxv-4a