Yamaha RN1000A Stereo receiver with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Apple AirPlay® 2, and HDMI (Black)
METICULOUSLY CRAFTED SOUND FOR YOUR LISTENING LIFESTYLE
High-resolution music and excellent stereo TV sound await you in this multi-faceted receiver.
The centerpiece of your audio/video system
Not everyone is into surround sound or has the room for all those speakers, and that's okay! The Yamaha R-N1000A lets you connect your music sources as well as your TV and enjoy crystal-clear, high-fidelity stereo sound.
This receiver offers an impressive number of wired and wireless options for connecting to your favorite sources (including vinyl), and it has a built-in AM/FM tuner for listening to your favorite radio stations.
Build quality for the discerning audiophile
The R-N1000A features a double-bottom chassis and vibration-resistant feet to minimize resonance. A high-end ESS SABRE DAC handles your digital music sources, and the receiver has a Class AB amplifier circuit designed around a custom power transformer and high-quality block capacitors. If you prefer your music as close to the original recording as possible, Pure Direct mode bypasses the receiver's tone controls. Plus, source selection, radio station frequency, and more is displayed by a high-contrast OLED display built into the bottom of the faceplate.
Physical connections galore
This receiver has you covered when it comes to inputs and outputs. There are three pairs of analog stereo RCA line-level audio inputs for components like CD players and outboard DACs, plus a dedicated phono input for connecting a turntable with a moving magnet cartridge. There's a mono RCA output for adding a powered subwoofer for the bass-heads. And there's a preamp output for sending the signal to a separate power amp, in case the ample 100 watts per channel is still not enough for your power-hungry speakers.
There are plenty of digital connections, too. There's an Ethernet port for connecting to your home network, plus a Type-B USB input for streaming high-res music from your computer. Additional digital sources can be connected via dual optical or a single coaxial input. Enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies in stereo by connecting a compatible TV to the R-N1000A's HDMI ARC port.
Streaming and control options via Yamaha's MusicCast system
The R-N1000A has handy built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for streaming music from a computer or mobile device. Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music. And built-in MusicCast provides access to your local files as well as popular streaming services like Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Spotify, and more (subscription required for some services). Plus, voice control using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices makes it easy to control all MusicCast connected devices.
Your listening room is unique, and Yamaha has developed Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer (YPAO) automatic speaker calibration to help you fine-tune your sound system to suit the space. During calibration, a series of tones are played through your speakers, and the included microphone listens to the room and tweaks your settings accordingly. It's an excellent way to customize your your setup for maximum performance.
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.07% THD
- High-contrast OLED display in bottom of faceplate shows source selection, radio station frequency, and more
- 32-bit/384kHz ESS SABRE ES9080Q DAC
- Pure Direct mode allows music signals to travel the shortest possible route through the unit's circuitry for cleaner sound
- YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) automatic speaker calibration
- included microphone helps fine-tune your system to best match your room's acoustics
- Anti-resonant feet and a double-bottom chassis eliminate vibrations that would adversely affect sound
- AM/FM tuner
- Remote control included
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- Two-way Bluetooth (Version 4.2) lets you stream music from compatible sources, and to compatible speakers or headphones
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- MusicCast provides access to popular streaming services like Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Spotify®, and more (subscription required for some services)
- Free MusicCast app available for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice controllers
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) port for passing audio signals to the receiver from your TV
- Digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 1 coaxial
- 3 analog stereo RCA line-level audio inputs
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- USB Type-B port for streaming music files from a compatible computer
- High-res playback up to 32-bit/384kHz with PCM-based files and 11.2 MHz DSD
- Supported file formats: MP3, WMA, MPEG-4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and DSD
- Ethernet port for wired network connection
- Gold-plated A/B speaker output terminals
- Preamp output for connecting to an external stereo power amp
- Mono RCA output for connecting a powered subwoofer
- 12-volt trigger output
- Front-mounted 1/4" headphone output
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/8"W x 6"H x 15-1/2"D (9-1/8"H with Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- Weight: 27.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 years
Yamaha R-N1000A owner's manual
- Stereo receiver
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Remote control (RAX40)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- YPAO microphone
- WiFi/Bluetooth antenna (pre-installed)
- FM wire antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Guide
- Spotify brochure