Yamaha PC406-D 4-Channel 600W Power Amplifier 4 x 600W at 8Ω, Dante, Remote control via ProVisionaire Touch - Each
- The PC-D / DI series are so much more than just amplifiers—they are the first power amps ever to be capable of forming the core of a completely connected audio network for multi-zone installed or live sound applications. The ever-changing demands and rapid advances of amplifier technology and sound reinforcement in general require both versatility and power, and this series has plenty of both. Now you can leverage the power and flexibility of the most comprehensive matrix processing to be found on a power amplifier, all enhanced by the simplicity and ease of Dante connectivity, to create a fully integrated, effective sound solution. What’s more, full compatibility with ProVisionaire series gives you complete control over the entire network chain, from mixers through to amplifiers, processors, and speakers. In short, the PC-D / DI series gives you what every sound engineer has always dreamed of—total control.
PC406-D Power Amplifier
The PC-D / DI series are so much more than just high power amplifier. The impressive 20 x 8 input matrix capability of PC-D / DI Series amplifiers combines with Dante I/O to provide dramatic improvements to the versatility of any system. Featuring powerful onboard speaker processors as standard. PC-D / DI series are also compatible with ProVisionaire Touch and ProVisionaire Control, and we can provide customized remote controls if required. 600W x 4 at 8Ω.
- 4 x 600W at 8Ω
- 20 x 8 powerful input matrix function
- Sampling frequency is up to 96k
- 16ch Dante input/output
- Speaker processor such as 16 band PEQ, crossover, filters, delay and limiter
- Yamaha speaker presets
- Remote control via ProVisionaire Touch/Control