Yamaha DXS18XLF Powered PA Subwoofer 1600W Dynamic Power Handling, 18" Woofer- Each
1600W Dynamic Power Handling, 18" Woofer
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 18" Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- Power Rating: 1230W Continuous
- Total Power: 1600W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru/output)
- Other I/O: 1 x USB Type A
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 136dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: EQ, Delay, Cardioid Mode, D-XSUB Processing
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole Mount with 1.37" (35mm) and M20 sockets
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material: Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating, Black Finish
- Height: 25.9" (with feet)
- Width: 21.7"
- Depth: 28.3"
- Weight: 107.8 lbs.