SVS PB2000 12 inch Powered Subwoofer 1100w Peak Power- Black Ash
Who is SVS?
- SVS was founded in 1998 by a group of audio enthusiasts seeking to develop a better alternative to the under-performing and over-priced subwoofers popular at the time.
- By leveraging advanced technology, using the highest quality components, and applying rigorous engineering and design principles, the SVS team has developed a line of high-performance, high-value audio products that bring music and movies to life with stunning realism.
- Please Fasten Your Seat Belt
- We're absolutely thrilled to be able to offer the SVS PB-2000 to our customers. Why? Because it's not often that you come across a subwoofer in this price range that can faithfully deliver bass as low and loud as this one. (All the way down to 17 Hz, to be precise!)
- In fact, the PB-2000 just may be in a class by itself. If you're looking for a powered sub that can fill a large home theater with deep, powerful bass that will shake the sofa and thump you in the chest, then you've come to the right place. S
- o strap yourself in, fire up your favorite action flick or concert video, and prepare for a white-knuckle sonic adventure.
SVS PB-2000 Powered Subwoofer
A Ported Box That Breathes Deep
The sub's powerful, high-efficiency 500-watt Class D amplifier features a built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that dynamically controls amplifier power to ensure you hear deep, low-distortion bass no matter how loud your music and movies get.
SVS placed the PB-2000's flared, low-noise port on the front of the enclosure to minimize back-wall interaction for greater bass accuracy and easier sub placement.
The PB-2000's strong, rigid cabinet helps eliminate cabinet flex and resonance to keep your bass clean.
Easy System Integration
A Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) input accepts the subwoofer connection from your A/V receiver.
Its back-panel volume, crossover, and phase controls help you fine-tune the bass to ensure a perfect sonic match with your main speakers and your room.
The sub includes four rubber feet that reduce surface contact area to decrease the amount of vibrations transmitted to the floor.
The PB-2000 makes an ideal addition to home theater or stereo music setups in larger listening rooms.
- Frequency response: 17-260 hz (±3 db)
- Built-in class d amplifier delivers 500 watts rms of continuous power (1100 watts peak dynamic power)
- Advanced dsp processor maintains control over the subwoofer at all drive levels for refined, low-distortion sound
- Lightweight 12" aluminum woofer cone with powder-coated cast aluminum basket for high efficiency and low distortion
- Bass reflex (ported) cabinet design
- Rear-mounted volume, crossover, phase, and power controls
- Digital actuator control knobs for precise and noise-free adjustment
- Continuously variable low-pass 50-160 hz crossover with a disable (lfe) setting for connecting an a/v receiver
- Continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Line-level/lfe rca inputs
- Filtered rca line outputs (fixed 80 hz, 12db/octave high-pass)
- Remote trigger input
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Detachable power cord
- Black ash woodgrain vinyl finish
- 17-5/16"W x 20-15/16"H x 23-1/4"D
- Weight: 29.75 |kg.
- Warranty: 5 years
Features & Specs
- Enclosure : Bass Reflex
- Video Shielded : No
- Woofer Size (inches) : 12
- Woofer Composition : Aluminum
- Firing Direction : Front
- Wireless : No
- Preamp-Level Inputs : Yes
- Speaker-Level Inputs : No
- Speaker-Level Outputs : No
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq : 50-160 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq : 80 Hz
- Phase Switch : Yes
- Amplifier Output (watts) : 500
- Frequency Response : 17-260 Hz
- Height (inches) : 20-15/16
- Width (inches) : 17-5/16
- Depth (inches) : 26-7/8
Inside The Box:
SVS PB-2000 owner's manual
8' AC power cord
Important Safety Instructions