SVS PB1000 Powered Subwoofer 10"Inch- 700w Peak Power - Black Ash
- SVS was founded in 1998 by a group of audio enthusiasts seeking to develop a better alternative to the under-performing and over-priced subwoofers popular at the time.
- By leveraging advanced technology, using the highest quality components, and applying rigorous engineering and design principles, the SVS team has developed a line of high-performance, high-value audio products which bring music and movies to life with stunning realism.
Pump Up The Bass Without Emptying Your Wallet
- It's no secret around here that we love bass — especially deep, accurate bass that rocks the house and adds intense realism to our movies, music, and video games.
- But that kind of low-end performance can cost dearly — a major obstacle for those of us without deep pockets.
- So we're always on the lookout for subwoofers that deliver the kind of performance we crave at a price we can afford. And that's why we're so stoked about the SVS PB-1000.
- This powerful sub may be the smallest ported-box model in the SVS lineup, but it pumps out the room-shaking excitement of movie explosions and thunderous concert videos with authority.
- Best of all, it's an exceptional value that even us bass enthusiasts on a budget can totally get behind.
SVS PB1000 Powered Subwoofer
- The no-nonsense SVS PB-1000 powered subwoofer delivers deep, powerful bass and solid value.
A Ported Box That Breathes Deep
- The PB-1000 starts with a bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design that allows its long-throw 10" driver to make wide excursions, creating high-output levels at very low frequencies.
- The sub's powerful, high-efficiency 300-watt Class D amplifier features a built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that dynamically controls amplifier power to ensure you hear deep, low-distortion bass no matter how loud your music and movies get.
- SVS placed the PB-1000's flared, low-noise port on the front of the enclosure to minimize back-wall interaction for greater bass accuracy and easier sub placement.
- The SB-1000's strong, rigid cabinet helps eliminate cabinet flex and resonance to keep your bass clean.
Easy System Integration.
- Line-level inputs and outputs let you easily connect this sub to most audio systems.
- A Low Frequency Effects (LFE) input accepts the subwoofer connection from your A/V receiver.
- Its back-panel volume, crossover, and phase controls help you fine-tune the bass to ensure a perfect sonic match with your main speakers and your room.
- The sub includes four rubber feet that reduce surface contact area to decrease the amount of vibrations transmitted to the floor.
- The PB-1000 makes a welcome addition to just about any home theater or stereo music setup.
- Frequency response: 19-270 Hz (±3 dB)
- Built-in Class D amplifier delivers 300 watts RMS of continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Advanced DSP processor maintains control over the subwoofer at all drive levels for refined, low-distortion sound
- Lightweight, long-throw 10" woofer for enhanced sensitivity and high-output levels
- Bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- Rear-mounted volume, crossover, phase, and power controls
- Digital actuator control knobs for precise and noise-free adjustment
- Continuously variable low-pass 50-160 Hz crossover with a disable (LFE) setting for connecting an A/V receiver
- Continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- Speaker-level inputs
- Filtered RCA line outputs (fixed 80 Hz, 12dB/octave high-pass)
- Remote trigger input
- Detachable power cord
- Premium black ash woodgrain vinyl finish
- 15"W x 18-15/16"H x 20"D
- Weight: 21 kg
- Warranty: 5 years
Inside The Box
- SVS PB-1000 owner's manual
- Powered subwoofer
- Grille (installed)
- 6' AC power cord
- Owner's Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Enclosure : Bass Reflex
- Video Shielded : No
- Woofer Size : (inches) 10
- Firing Direction : Front
- Wireless : No
- Preamp-Level Inputs : Yes
- Speaker-Level Inputs : Yes
- Speaker-Level Outputs : No
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq : 50-160 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq : 80 Hz
- Phase Switch Yes
- Amplifier Output (watts) : 300
- Frequency Response : 19-270 Hz
- Height (inches) : 18-7/8
- Width (inches) : 15
- Depth (inches) : 20-15/16
- Weight : 21 kg
- Warranty : 5 Years