QED QX16/2 -2 Core Speaker Wire -White Jacket RoHS2 Compliant, Flame Retardant- (10 Mtr / 30.8 Feet)
1 Qty Order = Bundle of 10 Meter / 30.8 feet
Select multiple quantities to add more units.
THE SOUND OF SCIENCE SINCE 1973
Founded by Bob Abraham and Ian Vine in 1973; QED has, over the past 40 years, acquired unparalleled knowledge and experience of hi-fi and home cinema cables and connectivity
Q.E.D Professional - England - High-Grade Speaker Wires
QED Professional is a range of high-quality cables and accessories designed to give the same performance and value as our domestic award-winning QED cables.
This gives an assurance of better reliability and higher performance to both the installer and the consumer.
QX16/2, 6.20mm Round 2 Core 1.5mm²
QX16/2 PVC a high-performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a flame retardant PVC outer sheath.
They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance vs. cost in all multi-room and home cinema installations.
All our cables are supplied in heavy-duty ‘PROboxes’ or reels.
The usage table on the packaging helps installers keep track of how much cable
remains after each job.
- The large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- PVC Flame retardant high-performance outer jacket
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Also Supplied in 100m (328ft) PRObox
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: White
- Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km