Denon PMA-2500NE Integrated Stereo Amplifier 160w + 160w With DAC, USB Input & Advanced Al32 Processing
- For us at denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the denon difference.
- Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continue to actively develop HI-FI components and accumulate, refine, and pass down hi-fi audio technologies.
- The 2500ne series, designed for today’s age, has been developed by both veteran engineers and talented young engineers who have inherited the denon technologies and expertise that have been cultivated over many years and decades.
- And the performance of the pma-2500ne goes well beyond that of denon’s previous pma-2000 series.
- It's ultimate built-quality, unique denon technologies and state-of-the-art connectivity, the pma-2500ne truly is a masterpiece of sound technology.
- The Rear USB-B input and embedded high quality d/a converter, the pma plays high resolution files up to 384khz/32bit and dsd up to 11.2mhz from a computer in impeccable sonic quality.
- For the best performance from analogue inputs, the pma features an analog mode which allows to switch off all unutilized sections like the digital input circuitry or the low noise display for an unaltered audio reproduction.
- Integrated Amplifier With DAC Mode
- Integrated Amp With USB-DAC For High-res Audio And “simple & Straight” Engineering Design From High-end Models
- 2 X 160 W (4 Ohm) Output
- Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC)-mos Single Push-pull Circuit Power Amplifier With New Schottky Barrier Diodes
- DAC Master Clock Design
- USB-B Input For High Resolution Audio Up To 384 Khz / 32 Bit And 11.2 Mhz DSD
- Digital Isolator To Eliminate High-frequency Computer Noise On The Usb-b
- Low Noise Oled Display For Source And Sample Rate Indication
- Analog Mode For Pure Audio Reproduction Switching Off Digital Audio Circuitry And Display
- Advanced Al32 Processing Plus
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction To Minimize Unwanted Vibration
- Chassis Construction With 6 Independent Blocks To Eliminate Noises
- Leakage-cancelling-mounted Twin Transformers
- Main Transformer With Separate Power Supplies For Analogue And Digital Circuits
- Wide Dynamic Range Playback, Supporting High-resolution Audio Sources
- High-grade Volume Control For Precise Adjustment
- 2 Digital Optical And 2 Digital Coaxial Inputs
- High Performance Mm & Mc Phono Equalizer Amp
- Available In Premium Silver
What is in the Box
- 1 Remote
- Information Book
- Owner Manual