Monitor Audio MRW 10 Subwoofer 100w Active Powered - Black
It's great news from American Hi-Fi magazine The Absolute Sound,
as Monitor Audio wins four Editors Choice Awards
We're proud to announce that our Platinum 500 II floorstanding speakers, Gold 300 floorstanding speakers, Silver 300 floorstanding speakers (3rd year in a row) and our Studio bookshelf speakers (2nd year in a row) have all won The Absolute Sound's Editors Choice awards for 2020. The full list of award winners can be found in the March 2020 issue of The Absolute Sound.
The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10" long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful onboard 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimizing a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility. If you appreciate power with control, you'll love the Monitor Audio MRW10 subwoofer.
MMP II Cone For Powerful Bass
100W AMP Built-in
Rigid Cabinet Design
Punching well beyond most subwoofers in its class, the Monitor Audio MR-W10 makes a powerful case for itself.
Monitor MRW-10 Key Features
- 10" MMP II long-throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch-mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
- System Format : Rear ported bass reflex cabinet
- Lower Frequency Limit : 30 Hz (-6 dB)
- Upper Frequency Limit :Variable 50 – 120 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave
- Amplifier Output : 100 W RMS
- Amplifier Classification : Class D with Switch mode PSU
- Bass EQ Profiles : Music / Movie / Impact
- Phase Control : 0 – 180°
- Auto-Sensing : >3.5 mV
- Input Level Requirements : Standby after approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed
- Drive Unit Complement : 1 x 10" MMP II long-throw driver
- Input Impedance : >20 K ohms
- Mains Input Voltage : 220 – 240 Vac – 50 – 60 Hz.
- Fuse Specification : 220 – 240 VAC – T4AL/250VAC
- Connection : 2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x LFE RCA connection / 12 V trigger (3.5 mm mono mini-jack)
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)) ; 336 x 320 x 350.6 mm (131/4 x 125/8 x 1313/16")
- Standby Power Consumption : <0.5 W standby
- Weight : 10.54 kg