Magnat ATM 202 Signature Atmos Speaker
Magnat ATM 202
- Additional speakers to add sound information from above to existing home cinema setups
- Licensed in accordance with the stringent Dolby Atmos specifications
- Suitable for use as add-on or wall-mounted speakers
- Specially coordinated chassis and crossovers
- Can be combined with a wide range of home cinema systems from Magnat
Surround formats such as Dolby Atmos, which contain additional height information, raise the sound of a home cinema setup to a whole new level. The ATM 202 additional speakers allow you to add this audio dimension to existing home cinema systems. The ATM 202 units are perfectly suited to all of our speaker series and can be positioned on top of the main speakers or mounted on a wall.
PERFECTLY COORDINATEDThe coaxial speaker, which has been specially developed according to Atmos guidelines, combines a 20 mm tweeter with a 130 mm bass-midrange driver. The tweeter features a fabric dome and a powerful neodymium drive. The bass-midrange driver is equipped with a lightweight, specially coated paper cone and a highly resilient voice coil. All of this is accommodated in a sturdy metal basket, which is concealed at the front of the unit by an elegant trim that is secured in place by 6 screws. The recommended amplifier power rating is between 20 and 100 watts. The ATM 202 is thereby suitable for use with a wide range of available electronics.
The solid housing is available in a black or white high-gloss finish and blends in perfectly with existing speakers or integrates harmoniously into a room when mounted on a wall. The crossover has been optimized in terms of amplitude and phase to fulfill the demanding Dolby Atmos specifications. A generously dimensioned terminal area with solid screw terminals ensures even the highest quality speaker cables are securely accommodated with optimum contact.
DOLBY ATMOS FOR ALL
Surround formats that contain additional height information, such as Dolby Atmos, have taken the home cinema world by storm. The additional audio information lifts the acoustic proceedings to a new level in the truest sense of the word. Switching to the corresponding electronics is quick and easy, however, the corresponding height channels need to be added first on the speaker side.
FOR A WIDE RANGE OF Magnat SPEAKERS
When coordinating the Magnat series, our speaker developers have always pursued the approach of achieving sound reproduction that is as authentic as possible. As a result, different series are similar in terms of acoustics and can be combined with one another. This, of course, also applies to the ATM 202: We have developed its tonality in such a way that it can be combined with a wide variety of series.
- Coaxial driver specially developed according to the Atmos guidelines
- 20 mm tweeter with fabric dome and neodymium drive
- 130 mm woofer-midrange with light, speciallycoated paper cone and high-performance voicecoil
- Solid metal basket with generous ventilation openings and with high-quality trim ring secured with six screws
- Solid and attractive enclosure in console form with baffle and front in gloss lacquer finish
- Removable protective covering with optimum sound transmissivity and concealed magnet fastenings
- Integrated wall brackets on the bottom for optional wall mounting
- Resonance-damping rubber feet
- Phase- and amplitude-optimized crossover
- Connecting terminal with big screw connectors and gold-plated contacts
2 way, sealed
1 x 5” coaxial speaker
POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX.)
50 / 100 Watts
50 - 36.000 Hz
RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT
20 - 100 Watts
190 x 152 x 280mm