KEF Blade TWO Tower Speaker- Pair : Color Option : White OR Black
- Innovation is what sets kef apart. It's why we were founded, and why we've always attracted some of the world's most gifted acoustic engineers.
- The results are plain to see, in long lists of breakthroughs that no other manufacturer can match - and we have the patents and academic papers to prove it.
- Right from the start, we pioneered the use of synthetic materials for diaphragms and driver surrounds to maintain consistent sound quality across the frequency range.
- In the mid-sixties, we were the first to commercially exploit the stability of bextrene as a cone material, with a range of drivers that found their way into many leading audiophile speakers.
- A hugely important breakthrough came a few years later, when kef became the first company to use computers in loudspeaker testing and design.
- Having led the industry in the digital analysis of speaker behaviour ever since, this unrivalled capability is what still underpins kef's technological supremacy.
- The next decade saw the appearance of kef's signature technology, the uni-q point source driver array. Using nasa-developed magnets ten times more powerful than conventional materials allowed us to engineer a tweeter small enough to mount at the acoustic centre of the bass unit voice coil so that both acted as one.
- With the advent of 5:1 home theatre recordings in the nineties, kef was once again ahead of the game by applying the performance advantages of uni-q to the uk's first dedicated centre speaker, the model 100.
- Other kef firsts include the first motorised ceiling speaker and acoustic compliance enhancement technology, which achieves truly full-bodied bass performance from small enclosures.
- Kef was founded on innovation and new technology.
- We are recognised in the history of loudspeaker development as one of the most important contributors and a great deal of our research has been published at well respected professional institutions, including the audio engineering society and the institute of acoustics.
- Kef's research legacy includes contributions from some of the greatest and most respected loudspeaker designers of the last five decades.
- Today, kef are the company to beat in computer analysis of loudspeakers. The software that we use to run our analyse is also used to power eighty-five percent of the world's super computers.
Key Feature of Product
- Model : BLADE TWO
- Design : Three-way bass reflex
- Single apparent : source
- driver configuration
- Drive Units : Uni-Q driver array:
- MF: 125mm (5in.) Li-Mg-Al/ LCP hybrid cone
- HF: 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome
- Bass units:
- LF: 4 x165mm (6.5in.) with force cancelling
- Frequency range free field (-6dB) : 34Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency range typical in room bass response (-6dB) : 25Hz
- Frequency Response (±3dB) : 40Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover frequency : 320Hz, 2.4kHz
- Amplifier requirements : 50 - 400W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 90dB
- Harmonic distortion 2nd & 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <0.5% 40Hz - 100kHz<0.2% 200Hz - 10kHz
- Maximum output (peak sound pressure level at 1m with pink noise) : 116dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohms (3.2 Ohms min.)
- Weight : 35.3kg
- Dimensions - with plinth (H x W x D)
- 1461 x 338 x 475mm
- 57.5 x 13.3 x 18.7 in.
- KEF Blade TWO Color Options : Black / White
What's in the Box:
- White Tower Speaker
- wireless remote control
- CR2025 3V lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 9' Detachable power cord (IEC 2-pronged end)
- 4 Rubber insert feet
- Owner's Manual
For delivery lead time please contact us.