JBL A135C - Slim Centre Speaker For Home Theater
Front Row Seats To The Concert, Now Available !
No More Big and Boxy..... Here comes slim, trendy and powerful center speaker from JBL.
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for detailed Sound across a wide listening area
- Six 3" polycellulose woofers
- Bass-reflex design with side-firing tuned ports
- Frequency response: 75-40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- Binding post speaker terminals
- Removable grille
- Keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- 29-3/8"W x 4-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- Warranty: 1 year
Six 3" Polycellulose Woofers: The JBL Stage A135C center-channel loudspeaker houses six 3" polycellulose woofers with rubber surrounds that deliver signature JBL bass performance.
Bass Reflex Cabinet: The center-channel loudspeaker employs a bass reflex cabinet with dual side-firing ports (one on each end of the speaker cabinet) for greater efficiency and bigger bass response. The cabinet features MDF construction and is covered in a black vinyl. It also includes a detachable cloth grille.
5-Way Binding Posts: The JBL Stage A135C is fitted with a set of 5-way binding posts to ensure a secure connection to many types of cable and connectors. The 5-way binding post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs and banana plugs (single or dual). Plastic caps will need to be removed to use banana plugs.
Placement & Mounting Options: The center-channel speaker should be placed directly above or below the center of your TV screen; no more than 2' from the top or bottom of the TV. The JBL Stage A135C can be placed on a flat-surface or wall-mounted.
Tabletop Mount: Four self-adhesive rubber feet are supplied for safely placing the speaker on a flat surface; like a shelf, stand, or table. The rubber feet add 0.125" to the overall height of the speaker. Leveling feet are included to tilt the Stage A135C up or down and angle it toward the main listening position if the center-channel loudspeaker is is mounted on a low shelf below your TV or high shelf above your TV.
Wall-Mount: The JBL Stage A135C can also be wall-mounted using the integrated keyhole slots on back of the center-channel loudspeaker (mounting screws not included). You cannot adjust the tilt or angle of the speaker once its wall-mounted.
What's in the Box:
- JBL Stage A135C owner's manual
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- 4 Leveling feet
- 4 Rubber feet
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
* Center Channel Speakers S125C & 135C
* Floor-standing speakers: A170, A180, or A190
* Powered subwoofers: A100P or A120P
* (Not included can be purchased individually or as a package*)