Elac UFR52 Uni-Fi Reference Tower Speaker - Pair
More Than Just A New Uni-Fi | Reference, Tweaked To Perfection
- Designed to blend with traditional or contemporary styles, UniFi Reference brings significant acoustical and visual advancements to the category.
- The new UniFi Reference series matches fresh visual elegance with unparalleled sound to bring you a new industry benchmark product.
New Concentric Driver
- A wide-surround tweeter enhances it’s low and high frequency extension allowing for improved blending with the midrange. An entirely new midrange driver with large diameter voicecoil, vented rear spider and new neodymium magnet allows for better
- excursion and control of midrange frequencies. A new cast chassis was designed to minimize reflections back to the cone resulting in better clarity.
New Bass Driver
- Drastically improving low-end reproduction, this newly developed bass driver features a single piece compound curvature aluminum cone with a large rear vented magnet delivering improved linearity and better low frequency response of any previous Uni-Fi bookshelf speaker.
Dual Flared Slot Port
- Our newly developed slot vents utilized both internal and external flares allowing for lower noise and high bass output for improved low frequency dynamics.
- Speaker type: 3-way, bass reflex
- Tweeter:1-inch soft dome, concentrically mounted
- Midrange:4-inch aluminum cone
- Woofer:3 x 5.25-inch aluminum cone
- Crossover frequency:220 / 1,800 Hz
- Frequency response:40,000 Hz to 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Maximum Power Input:140 Watts
- Nominal impedance:6 Ω
- Binding posts:Bi-Wire 5-way custom
- Cabinet:CARB2 Rated MDF
- Cabinet finishes:Satin White with Oak Sides or Satin Black with Walnut Sides
- Port:Dual Flared Slots
- Net Weight:52.36 lbs