Denon DCD-1600NE Stereo SACD/CD Player Advance AL-32 Processing, 192kHz/32 Bit DAC, USB Input
- For us at Denon, these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind: to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a Denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship, precision engineering, and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art, and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a Denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a Denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment. That’s the Denon Difference.
- Stereo playback for sacds, cds, cd-rs & cd-rws, and aac, mp3 & wma cds
- High-performance 32-bit/192khz digital-to-analog converter
- Denon original drive mechanism with high-precision suppress vibration hybrid loader
- Al32 processing plus digital filter for smooth, detailed playback
- Dac master clock for jitter-free audio
- Separate digital and analog power supplies
- Pure Direct Mode for the cleanest audio playback
- Remote included
- Optical and coaxial digital outputs for cd playback
- Stereo analog outputs (RCA cable included)
- SACD specs:
- Frequency response: 2hz-50khz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 117 DB
- Dynamic range: 112 DB
- Thd: 0.0018%
- Cd specs:
- Frequency response: 2hz-20khz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 116 DB
- Dynamic range: 101 db
- 17-1/8"W x 5-5/16"H x 12-15/16"D
- Weight: 8.19 kg.
- Warranty: 1 year
Features & Specs
- Disc Capacity: 1
- CD Transport Only: No
- Disc Exchange: N/A
- Track Programming: 20
- Random Play: Single Disc
- Disc Naming: No
- Direct Track Access: Yes
- Direct Disc Access: N/A
- Remote: Included
- Display Color: White
- Multiple CD Player Control ---
- Warranty: 1 Year
- CD-R Playback: Yes
- CD-RW Playback: Yes
- MP3 Playback: Yes
- SACD Playback: 2-Channel
- CD Frequency Response : 2-20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 117 dB
- SACD Frequency Response : 2-100,000 Hz
- SACD Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- SACD THD: 0.001 %
- Analog RCA Output: Yes
- Analog XLR Output: No
- Digital Optical Output: Yes
- Digital Coaxial Output: Yes
- Headphone Output: No
What's In The Box:
- Denon Dcd-1600ne Owner's Manual
- SACD Player
- 6' Ac Power Cord
- Remote Control (Rc-1213)
- 2 "Aaa" Batteries
- 42" Stereo Rca Cable
- Owner's Manual On CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
- Safety Instructions