Definitve Technolofy DESCEND DN12 Ultra-Performance, 12 Inch / 1500W
- New Brand Original – Fresh Import
- Easy EMI / Buy Now Pay Later Option
- All India Official Manufacturers Warranty
- Free Shipping To All Serviceable Pin-codes
- Price includes GST & All Taxes (No Hidden Charges)
Descend | DN12
Ultra-Performance, 1500W 12″ Subwoofer with Dual 12″ Bass Radiators
The DN12 subwoofer delivers high-impact, reference-level bass performance to any system. Loaded with custom technologies such as 3XR™ Architecture, Intelligent Phase Control™, Class H digital amplification, and its advanced 56-bit DSP, the DN12 provides loud, low, clear bass that blends beautifully into your reference-level music or home cinema system.
Reference-Level Bass for Any System
Powered by Class H digital amplification and featuring an advanced 56-bit DSP, DN12 plays exceptionally impactful bass down to 25Hz.
Loud & Clear
DN12’s unique 3XR™ Architecture featuring dual 12″ bass radiators ensures that it plays louder and lower than ported subs without unwanted port noise distortion.
Its groundbreaking phase, volume, frequency, EQ and controllability make the DN12 sound precisely how you like it.
Get in Phase for Tighter Performance
Intelligent Phase Control™ provides a full 360 degrees of customizable phase adjustment, always centered around the settings of the low-pass filter.
- 3XR™ Architecture: for shockingly loud, clear, deep bass
- Intelligent Phase Control™: for seamless system blending
- 1500W Peak Class H Digital Amplifier: for pure power
- Plays as Low as 25Hz: for deep impact in any system
- Advanced 56-Bit DSP: for artifact-free bass extension
- 12″ Driver and Dual 12″ Bass Radiators: for maximum bass performance
- Remote with Display: for easy, responsive tuning
- Warranty ; 3 Years
When the unit is in standby mode, the power draw is 1/2 watt.
When it is active, it has a 6.3a fuse. Therefore, the maximum power drawn from the wall will be 120v*6a=720 watts. The Definitive Technology DN12 subwoofers use a highly efficient Class-H amplifier, an advanced permutation of class-D amplifiers. The amount of power drawn depends on how loud you play the subwoofer. So the number the subwoofer will draw from the wall is challenging to predict, but the range will be 0.5w - 720w.