BOSE SUB1 Powered Bass Module - Subwoofer
Big bass onstage. Practical portability everywhere else. Get from parking to performing with ease and from setup to setlist in minutes. With a Sub1 or Sub2, you get a subwoofer that easily fits onstage — and effortlessly fills out your sound
The Bose Sub 1 Powered Bass Module combines with virtually any portable PA to deliver low end down to 37 Hz, respectively. When paired with the Bose L1 Pro32, Sub1 creates a more compact system, while the Bose Sub 2 Powered Bass Module plays lower and louder. And both give you bold bass from slim design that goes virtually anywhere.
MORE BASS. LESS BULK.
With a unique RaceTrack driver design, Bose Sub 1 Powered Bass Module and Sub2 offer powerful bass and an optimized center of gravity. The driver’s shape allows the physical enclosure of Sub1 and Sub2 to be slimmer without compromising sound. This frees up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and makes every carry in between — home to car, vehicle to venue — much easier.
FOCUS THE BASS WHERE YOU WANT IT.
Stack two Bose Sub1 or Sub2 subwoofers for even more bass or to unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that negates rear-firing bass energy, steers the bass out front, and reduces feedback.
PART OF A FULL SYSTEM.
Sub1 and Sub2 pair seamlessly with the L1 Pro32 via proprietary SubMatch connectivity to form a modular line array system that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. This single-cable connection makes setup so much easier. It allows the system’s crossover and EQ to automatically calibrate for optimal sound, and — because power and digital audio are passed through the SubMatch cable — you only need a single power outlet. Just plug in your L1 Pro32 and you’re ready to go.
- Work with virtually any portable PA
- Low end down to 40 hz, (Sub1) and 37 hz (Sub2)
- Pairs with L1 Pro32 for a complete, portable system
- Slim racetrack drivers: 7″ x13″ (Sub1) 10″ x18″ (Sub2)
- Single-cable sub match connectivity
- Takes up less space in transport and onstage
- Stackable, combine up to two subs
- Cardioid mode for focused, directional bass
- Integrated, threaded pole mount
The Sub1 Powered Bass Module is compatible with:
- L1 Pro8 Portable Line Array System
- L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array System
- L1 Pro32 Portable Line Array System