Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQ and USB/Audio Interface
- The ultra-compact XENYX Q1002USB mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp and ultra-musical “British” channel EQ. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQ and superb ease of use – and the Q1002USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But the XENYX Q1002USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, the Q1002USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal high- performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
- The XENYX Q1002USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX Q1002USB provides such transparent, crystal- clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
- Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one- knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on the XENYX Q1002USB mixer.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
- The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your XENYX Q1002USB mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Ins and Outs
- The 10-input, 2-bus XENYX Q1002USB can accommodate either a dynamic or condenser microphone, thanks to available Phantom Power. The 3-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Play music between sets via the 2-Track Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Small is Beautiful
- Weighing in at a mere 2.4 pounds (1.1 kg), the XENYX Q1002USB is the portable, practical way to turn a speech or scaled-down performance into a sound to behold. Schools, meeting rooms, restaurants and songsmiths the world over agree this mighty mite is a high-fidelity lifesaver.
- No matter what your audio mixing needs, the XENYX Q1002USB provides the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you. Professional sound quality, our legendary XENYX mic preamp with our “one-knob” compressors and available Phantom Power, British-style EQ and rugged reliability make XENYX Q1002USB ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one on today – we have one available in your size!
Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Features at a Glance:
- Ultra-compact, low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Two Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One post-fader FX send per channel for external effects
- FX to control room lets you monitor effects via headphones and control room outs
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
Note: Accessories/Mounts/Stands are not part of this offer.