Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ3102HD High-Definition 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
31-band Graphic EQ with Feedback Detection
- The Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ3102HD 31-band graphic equalizer is packed with the professional features you need. An FBQ Feedback Detection system quickly locates problem frequencies. A Planet Earth switching power supply yields noise-free audio, superior transient response, and efficient power consumption. Its 4580 dual op-amps exhibit low noise and excellent sound quality. Remove floor rumble, hiss, and other unwanted frequencies with sweepable highpass (low-cut) and lowpass (high-cut) filters on each channel. The Ultragraph Pro's 12-segment LED meter is extremely precise, and its input gain controls make setting levels a piece of cake. The Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ3102HD 31-band graphic equalizer is a great value for your studio or live sound rig.
Behringer FBQ3102HD 31-band Stereo Equalizer at a Glance:
- FBQ provides you with a feedback-free system
- Top-quality components deliver excellent sound quality
- High and lowpass filters ensure clean sound
- The Behringer Ultragraph Pro's FBQ Feedback Detection System delivers ultra-fast detection of problem frequencies, so you can stop feedback dead in its tracks. The system is child's play to use. Whenever feedback is detected in a specific frequency range, an LED lights up on the associated EQ fader. You then lower the fader to zap the feedback.
Top-quality components deliver excellent sound quality
- Thanks to excellent engineering, the Behringer Ultragraph Pro is a real performer. The 4580 dual op-amps employed throughout supply great signal integrity, while a Planet Earth switching power supply ensures low noise and superior transient response. The Ultragraph Pro is ideal for adding the finishing touch to your live show or recording, with 31 bands of smooth, precise equalization per channel.
High and lowpass filters ensure clean sound
- The sweepable highpass (low-cut) and lowpass (high-cut) filters on each of the Behringer Ultragraph Pro's channels attenuate unwanted sounds such as hiss, wind noise, floor rumble, electrical hum, and more. Ask any of the live sound techs and they'll tell you that unnecessary low-frequency content really eats up your power amp's headroom. And having the ability to fine-tune your overall sound results in crystal-clear, dynamic output with the perfect level of low-end punch.
Behringer FBQ3102HD 31-band Stereo Equalizer Features:
- 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- FBQ Feedback Detection system quickly locates problem frequencies
- 4580 dual op-amps exhibit low noise and excellent sound quality
- Planet Earth switching power supply yields noise-free audio, superior transient response, and efficient power consumption
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Sweepable highpass (low-cut) and lowpass (high-cut) filters on each channel tame unwanted frequencies
- 12-segment LED meter and input gain controls make setting levels easy
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Number of Bands:2 x 31-band
- Boost/Cut Range:±12 dB, ±6 dB
- Feedback Detection:Yes
- Low Cut Filter:Variable 10Hz-400Hz
- High Cut Filter:Variable 2.5kHz-30kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x XLR (sub out)
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable