Behringer UltraBass BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300W 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer, Ultrabass Processor and Compressor
- The ULTRABASS BXD3000H is a 300-Watt 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal versatility. With 300 Watts of immaculate Class-D output, you’ll have more than enough power to serve up tight and punchy bottom-end for a wide range of performance applications.
- But power is not all the BXD3000H has to off er – you get 2-channel operation for everything from super-clean tones to sweet distortion-laced grind; a 7-band graphic EQ, with our revolutionary “See-What-You- Play” FBQ frequency indicator that allows you to instantly call up your favorite sounds; a switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor for massive depth; a built-in Compressor, for your slap licks, and a host of other professional features and I/O options – and it all weighs less than 7.7 lbs/3.5 kg!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
- Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Secret Weapon #1
- Tone. That’s what it all comes down to – and the BXD3000H really delivers! Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass. If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2 via the front panel button, or the supplied dual-function footswitch (Channel and ULTRABASS) – and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind. For even more tonal variation, we’ve provided our proprietary Shape control, which lets you call up a broad range of sounds – anything from mild to wild! And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of that second instrument.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equalizer
- Our revolutionary FBQ Equalizer allows you to “see-what-you-play”. In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound; but when you engage the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyzer right at your fingertips. Now the LEDs on the frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance. This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, electric-acoustic and upright basses.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
- Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
Secret Weapon #2
- When activated, our proprietary ULTRABASS processor adds a signal that is one octave lower than the input signal. This subharmonic content adds incredible depth to bass lines, making them powerful and punchy. Just press the ULTRABASS button or use the included footswitch, and dial in the desired amount of fat bottom-end. Your audience won’t know what hit them!
But Wait, There’s More
- For you non-purists, the the BXD3000H features an FX Insert, so you can use your favorite outboard gear. A dual-function footswitch is provided for the ULTRABASS and Channel select functions, as is a balanced XLR DI Out for sending your signal to the PA – and RCA In connections for your CD or mp3 player. We also gave the BXD3000H a convenient and powerful headphone jack – for those times when you want to keep all this amazing tone to yourself!
- Sporting 300 Watts of pristine Class-D output power, virtually unlimited tonal capability, built-in ULTRABASS and much more – the BXD3000H bass combo amp will elevate performance to a much higher level. Try the incredible BXD3000H at your authorized dealer, or order online today – and experience one of the best bass amp values on the market!
Behringer UltraBass BXD3000H Bass Head Features:
- 2-channel design for flexibility
- 300 watts of Class D power
- 7-band EQ with spectral analyzer to shape the sound
- Built-in compressor
- UltraBass processor adds an octave-down signal for extra bottom end
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:300W
- EQ:7-band (Graphic)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (speaker, line), 1 x XLR (DI)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel, UltraBass)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Cooling System:Internal Fan, Rear Air Vents
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:7.7 lbs.