Behringer NX6000D 6000W 2-channel Ultra-Lightweight 6000-Watt Class-D Power Amplifier with SmartSense Loudspeaker Impedance Compensation
- The NX6000D power amplifier packs 6000 Watts (2 x 3000 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1600 Watts @ 8 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg) and rack-mountable packages. Plus, the built-in DSP and 24-bit/ 96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. And because the NX6000D is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX6000D full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
- Thanks to our High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Sublimely Simple Operation
- The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Limit LEDs to indicate when the amplifier is running at full capacity. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1/4" TRS Input connectors, making the NX6000D compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.
- For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the NX6000D amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC.
SmartSense Impedance Compensation
- Our new SmartSense Technology puts the punch back into Class-D amplification, providing vastly improved full-range frequency response with more powerfully-dynamic bass, and smoother high-frequency reproduction. The resulting output is no longer dependent on the actual load, but is rendered perfectly ruler flat via impedance compensation. NX6000D’s design also incorporates a significantly-higher damping factor that yields better amplifier control over the loudspeaker for stronger audio reproduction – especially in the LF area.
NX EDIT Remote Control Software
- You can also set up, control and monitor your NX6000D amplifier using your computer via USB – and immediately gain access to a whole new level of amplifier control. NX EDIT is the ideal way to manage installed systems, and to create custom presets for live sound and production environments.
- Sporting massive output ratings, built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters, lightweight Class-D technology and an equally lightweight price tag – plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for – the BEHRINGER NX6000D power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
- Experience the BEHRINGER NX6000D amplifier at your local dealer, or get yours online today, and find out why more and more professionals are turning to BEHRINGER amplifiers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.
Behringer NX6000 Features:
- Delivers 3,000W/channel into 4 ohms or 1,600W/channel into 8 ohms
- Class D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup runs extremely cool
- Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
- Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
- Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain-staging easy
- Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
- Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted "unplugging" incidents
- Easy-to-use stereo crossover with full-range and bi-amp modes
- Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speakers
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:1600W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:3000W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs:2 x SpeakON
- Cooling System:Dual Variable Speed Fans (back to front air flow)
- Filters:Crossover Switch (LF, Full Range, HF)
- Overload Protection:Thermal and DC protection
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:13 lbs.
Note: Accessories/Mounts/Stands are not part of this offer.