Behringer KM750 750W 2-channel Power Amplifier 400w+400 @ 4Ohms
- The remarkable KM750 packs a heart-stopping 750 Watts of output power into a lightweight (18.7 lbs/8.5 kg) package, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology. Ample power (750 Watts in Bridge mode; 2 x 400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms) and high-tech efficiency combine, giving you a supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years and years to come.
Accelerated Transient Response Delivers the Knockout Punch
- It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone out fast enough to match a bass beat. That’s called Transient Response and it’s the holy grail of amp design. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, our amps are able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. If the woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
- Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the KM750 features rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency.
Sublimely Simple Operation
- The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Clip LEDs that alert to reduce the input signal.
- Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to balanced XLR and ¼ " TRS, plus unbalanced ¼ " TS and RCA connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker Outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers. The same panel contains the switches that put the KM750 in Mono, Stereo (two channel mode) or mono Bridge mode. Flick the Limiter On/Off switch to activate the built-in overload protection.
- The remarkable KM750 power amp was built for the working musician. It is exceptionally light, packs a massive 750 Watts of output power, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology and is built rugged enough for life on the road. Plus, the KM750's ultra-light price tag will leave cash left over for you to get more stuff to amplify! Check out the KM750 at your Behringer dealer, or order yours online today!
Behringer KM750 750-watt Stereo Power Amplifier Features:
- 750W 2-channel power amplifier (into 8 ohms in bridge mode)
- Accelerated Transient Response design and high-current toroidal transformer deliver maximum punch and clarity
- Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators for easy operation
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA input connectors accommodate nearly any source
- Connect your speakers securely via dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts
- Switchable limiter yields maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel protects your amplifier and speakers
- Active cooling on heat sink prevents overheating
- Lightweight yet durable all-steel chassis
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class AB
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:200W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:400W
- Watts Bridged:750W @ 8 ohms
- Inputs:2 x 1/4", 2 x XLR, 2 x stereo RCA
- Outputs:2 x Binding Posts, 2 x speakON
- Overload Protection:Independent DC and short circuit protection
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:18.7 lbs.
Note: Accessories/Mounts/Stands are not part of this offer.