Audio-Technica AT-LP60XUSB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable (USB & Analog) - Black
"BLACK" - IS DEFAULT COLOUR
*OTHER AVAILABLE COLOR OPTION IS GREY
* Please Contact/Whatsapp us for color Choice Other Than Black.
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
Multiple Connectivity Options
Turntable with Analog or USB Connection
The AT-LP60XUSB comes with both RCA and USB output cables, so you can hook it up to a stereo system, powered speakers, computer, or other compatible component.
Your Entry Into the World of Vinyl
Venture into Vinyl
Discover (or rediscover) the wonder of vinyl records. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable is the perfect entry into the world of analog audio.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962
Creating Analog Equipment for More than 55 Years
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
|33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter
|Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
|>50 dB (DIN-B)
|Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain
|36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
|PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above
|Power Supply Requirements
|115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
|359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm
|3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover 1.9 m (