Arcam PA410- 4 Channel Power Amplifier
4-channel power amplifier
Versatile amp for adding surround channels to a home theater system, bi-amping stereo speakers, or zone amplification.
A flexible power amp for music or home theater applications
The Arcam PA410 provides 50 watts per channel, with four inputs and connections for four speakers. It's a versatile amp, too — you can use it to bi-wire or bi-amp stereo speakers, add surround channels to a home theater system, or power music zones in a multi-room audio system. It features a high-fidelity, low-distortion Class AB amplifier circuit with a beefy toroidal transformer that provides plenty of high-current output.
The amp offers four unbalanced RCA preamp inputs, with corresponding outputs. There are also binding posts for connecting up to four speakers. The back panel includes a 12-volt trigger input and output for automatically turning the amp and other components on and off. An RS-232 port lets you integrate third-party automation systems, and a USB Type-A port is provided for firmware updates.
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with all channels driven
- 70 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- high-fidelity, low-distortion Class AB amplifier
- toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- signal-to-noise ratio: 106 dB
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±0.05dB)
- four unbalanced RCA preamp inputs and outputs
- four speaker outputs with binding-post connectors
- USB Type-A port for firmware updates
- RS-232 port for control via third-party automation systems
- 12-volt trigger input and output
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/16"W x 4"H x 12-13/16"D
- weight: 22.04 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel power amplifier
- 5' AC power cord
- Registration Instructions
Inputs & Outputs