Yamaha RS202 Amplifier Bluetooth Receiver + Polk Audio S55 Tower Speakers + DSW PRO440 Subwoofer - 2.1 Stereo Music System # AM201031
(Click on product links below for more info)
- Yamaha - 1 Year Warranty
- Polk - 3 Year Warranty
- DSW 440 - 1 Year Warranty
100 Watt x 2 Channel Amplifier:
- The Yamaha R-R202 stereo receiver employs a 100-watt x 2-channel (40-20kHz, 8-ohms, 0.2% THD) high-drive amplifier with a high sound quality design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout.
- Yamaha positioned the power transformer near the power amp circuit to reduce power loss, while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output.
- The signal ground and power supply ground are connected at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio.
- The result is sound filled with clarity and a feeling of openness.
- The Yamaha R-R202 features built-in Bluetooth (ver 4.1+ EDR), allowing you to stream stored music and music apps on your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows PC/Phone, or Mac laptop/computer to the stereo receiver. In addition to the standard SBC Bluetooth codec, the receiver also supports the AAC codec for higher quality sound from Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad devices.
- You will still control music playback functions and view song/artist information from your Bluetooth-enabled source device.
- The Yamaha R-R202 features four analog stereo RCA inputs to connect up to four audio components, and a single stereo RCA record output to connect to a CD-recorder or other recording device.
- 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (40-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% thd
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
- 4 stereo rca audio inputs
- No phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- Stereo RCA output for audio dubbing
- 40 am/FM presets with station naming
- Front-panel bass and treble controls
- Front-panel a/b switching for two pairs of speakers
- 2 sets of spring-clip speaker connectors
- Full-size (1/4") headphone jack
- Sleep timer
- Remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 5-9/16"H x 13-9/16"D
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
Concert at Home
We believe that when the music plays it should felt—not just heard—like you’re roaming the concert grounds or seated at the studio session of your favorite artist.
Hear your favorite songs come alive with added depth, soaring highs, powerful midrange and massive bass. Have fun and play, but prepare to be blown away!
- Frequency response: 32-40,000 hz
- Sensitivity: 90 db
- 8-ohm impedance
- Handles up to 200 watts
- 1" terylene high-res dome tweeter
- Dual 6-1/2" mica-reinforced polypropylene dynamic balance® cone drivers
- Power port® technology for better bass response
- Non-resonant mdf cabinet
- Dual 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference
- Includes stabilizing feet
- 8-1/2"W x 41-9/16"H x 12-3/8"D (11-3/4"W with feet)
- Weight:19.95 Kg.
- Warranty: 3 years
The PRO 440wi also includes the Polk Room Optimizer™, an ingenious feature that lets you specify the location of your sub with one of four options — corner, mid-wall, in-cabinet, or mid-room. The Optimizer then automatically equalizes the sub's response to ensure smooth, clean bass from that position. You can easily access this function, as well as the volume control and phase switch, with the included remote, so you can fine-tune the bass from your favorite listening spot. Removable feet let you position the PRO 440wi for either front-firing or down-firing operation, whichever you prefer.
- 180-watt RMS Class D amplifier
- 8" down-firing woofer (feet can be repositioned for front-firing operation)
- Bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- Feed Forward technology maximizes output and improves dynamic performance
- Polk Room Optimizer delivers punchy bass no matter where you place the sub in your room
- Night mode dynamic range compression
- Frequency response: 30-125 Hz (-3dB)
- Continuously variable 60-160 Hz crossover
- 4-position phase switch (0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Auto on/off
- Speaker-level and line-level inputs and outputs
- Unfiltered LFE (low frequency effects) input
- Energy STAR® certified
- Remote control
- 13-3/4"W x 14-3/4"H x 16-1/4"D
- Weight: 13.60
- Warranty: 1 year