Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Amplifier Bluetooth Receiver + NS333 Bookshelf Speakers 2.0 Stereo Music System # AM200030
(Click on product links below for more info)
- Yamaha - 1 Year Warranty
- Polk - 3 Year Warranty
100 Watt x 2 Channel Amplifier:
- The Yamaha R-R202 stereo receiver employs a 100-watt x 2-channel (40-20kHz, 8-ohms, 0.2% THD) high-drive amplifier with a high sound quality design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout.
- Yamaha positioned the power transformer near the power amp circuit to reduce power loss, while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output.
- The signal ground and power supply ground are connected at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio.
- The result is sound filled with clarity and a feeling of openness.
- The Yamaha R-R202 features built-in Bluetooth (ver 4.1+ EDR), allowing you to stream stored music and music apps on your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows PC/Phone, or Mac laptop/computer to the stereo receiver. In addition to the standard SBC Bluetooth codec, the receiver also supports the AAC codec for higher quality sound from Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad devices.
- You will still control music playback functions and view song/artist information from your Bluetooth-enabled source device.
- The Yamaha R-R202 features four analog stereo RCA inputs to connect up to four audio components, and a single stereo RCA record output to connect to a CD-recorder or other recording device.
- 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (40-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% thd
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
- 4 stereo rca audio inputs
- No phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- Stereo RCA output for audio dubbing
- 40 am/FM presets with station naming
- Front-panel bass and treble controls
- Front-panel a/b switching for two pairs of speakers
- 2 sets of spring-clip speaker connectors
- Full-size (1/4") headphone jack
- Sleep timer
- Remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 5-9/16"H x 13-9/16"D
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- 2-Way Acoustic Suspension Speaker System. The EF (Elliptical Form) Series Feature Wave Guide Horns, PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) Woofers And Highest Quality Internal Monster Cable Wiring For Total Enjoyment Of Digital Movie Sound And Music Sources, Plus Elegant Yamaha Traditional Piano Finish Cabinets.
- High Sensitivity And Wide Dynamic Range For Contemporary Digital Sources
- Wave Guide Horn Allows The Sound Field To Be Shaped And Controlled For Optimal Spatial Expression In Home Theater Environments
- PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) Cone Woofer Combines High-performance Materials And Design For Extreme Accuracy
- Highest Quality Internal Monster Cable Wiring
- High-Frequency Response Dome Tweeter Delivers Clear, Natural Highs
- Beautiful Yamaha Piano Finish With Elegant Elliptical Form
Features And Specs:
- Type 2-way: Bass-Reflex Speaker System
- Woofers: 13cm PMD Cone
- Tweeter: 2.5cm Aluminium Dome With Waveguide Horn
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-35 kHz
- Nominal Input Power: 60 W
- Maximum Input Power: 150 W
- Sensitivity: 87 DB/2.83 V/1 M
- Crossover Frequencies : 3 kHz
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Dimensions mm (W X H X D) : 200 X 320 X 213
- Set Of 2 Bookshelf Speakers.
- Weight: 5.5 Kg/unit