SVS SB2000 Powered Subwoofer 12 Inch 1100w Peak Output - Black Ash
Who is SVS?
SVS was founded in 1998 by a group of audio enthusiasts seeking to develop a better alternative to the under-performing and over-priced subwoofers popular at the time.
By leveraging advanced technology, using the highest quality components, and applying rigorous engineering and design principles, the SVS team has developed a line of high-performance, high-value audio products that bring music and movies to life with stunning realism.
A Sub That Music Lovers and Movie Enthusiasts Can Agree on
I've always found it interesting how often subwoofers get typecast as being right for one application, but not another.
"Ported-box subwoofers play really loud and are unbeatable for adding boom to action movies," some people say. Others claim, "Only a sealed-box sub gives me that tight, controlled bass I need for my music."
Is it too much to ask to have one sub that can easily plumb the depths of bombastic Hollywood soundtracks, yet also provide pitch-perfect, lightning-quick low frequencies that bring out the best in our music
SVS doesn't think so. Say hello to the SVS SB-2000 — a subwoofer that gives you the best of both worlds.
Its high-output 12" aluminum-cone woofer and cool-running 500-watt Class D amplifier combine to deliver stunningly accurate bass at prodigious levels all the way down to 19 Hz. And that's something any music or movie buff can really get behind.
Deep, powerful, and precise bass for all occasions
The SB-2000 has a built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that dynamically controls amplifier power to ensure you hear deep, low-distortion bass no matter how loud your music and movies get.
It also uses an acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design with no hole or port to interact with your room, so you'll experience tight, accurate response from this sub for added depth and dimension with all of your entertainment sources.
And since the driver creates some serious pressure inside the closed cabinet, SVS builds the SB-2000 strong and rigid to eliminate any cabinet flex and keep the bass clean.
Easy system integration
Line-level inputs and outputs let you easily connect this sub to most audio systems. A Low Frequency Effects (LFE) input accepts the subwoofer connection from your A/V receiver.
Its back-panel volume, crossover, and phase controls help you fine-tune the bass to ensure a perfect sonic match with your main speakers and your room.
The sub includes four conical rubber feet that reduce surface contact area to decrease the amount of vibrations transmitted to the floor.
The SB-2000 makes an excellent addition to just about any stereo music or home theater setup.
- Frequency response: 19-220 hz (±3 db)
- Built-in class d amplifier delivers 500 watts rms of continuous power (1100 watts peak dynamic power)
- Advanced dsp processor maintains control over the subwoofer at all drive levels for refined, low-distortion sound
- Lightweight 12" aluminum woofer cone with powder-coated cast aluminum basket for high efficiency and low distortion
- Acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- Rear-mounted volume, crossover, phase, and power controls
- Digital actuator control knobs for precise and noise-free adjustment
- Continuously variable low-pass 50-160 hz crossover with a disable (lfe) setting for connecting an a/v receiver
- Continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Line-level/lfe rca inputs
- Filtered rca line outputs (fixed 80 hz, 12db/octave high-pass)
- Remote trigger input
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Detachable power cord
- Black ash vinyl finish
- 14-1/4"W x 14-5/8"H x 17-1/8"D
- Weight: 15.78 kg.
- Warranty: 5 years
Features & Specs
- Enclosure: Acoustic Suspension
- Video Shielded: No
- Woofer Size (inches): 12
- Woofer Composition: Aluminum
- Firing Direction: Front
- Wireless: No
- Preamp-Level Inputs: Yes
- Speaker-Level Inputs: No
- Speaker-Level Outputs: No
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 50-160 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 80 Hz
- Phase Switch: Yes
- Amplifier Output (watts) : 500
- Frequency Response: 19-220 Hz
- Height (inches) : 14-5/8
- Width (inches) : 14-1/4
- Depth (inches) : 18-13/16
- Weight: 15.78 KG
- Warranty : 5 Years
Inside The Box:
- SVS SB-2000 owner's manual
- Powered subwoofer
- 8' AC power cord
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide