SVS PC4000 Cylinder-Style Powered Subwoofer
More Bass, Less Space
Though it might pass as a high-tech hot water heater at a glance, this 92-pound low-frequency titan offers a host of sound technologies that help provide outstanding bass from anywhere in your room.
The PC-4000 isn't only about shaking the walls, though it does it with ease. SVS has ensured it offers impressive control for such a large, ported enclosure. Use the PC-4000 with confidence as part of a high-performance stereo, home theater, or ultra-high-end gaming system.
You can also control this sub via a free app on your phone, which lets you select your room's layout, change audio settings, and switch modes right from your seat.
Bass tailored to your room
Use the app to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ settings, polarity, room gain, and other bass management functions. You can even save up to three groups of tailored settings as presets. These let you set up and switch between "listening modes" for a particular time of day or entertainment source. For instance, you can easily dial the bass down for nighttime listening.
Warranty: 5 years
- Cylinder-style design offers tremendous bass output without taking up much space on the floor
- Frequency response: 17-200 Hz (±3 dB)
- Built-in Class D amplifier delivers 1,200 watts RMS of continuous power (4,000 watts peak dynamic power)
- Down-firing 13-1/2" composite paper/fiberglass cone with die-cast aluminum basket for extreme performance and reliability
- Bass-reflex (ported) cylinder-shaped cabinet design with three 3-1/2" upward-firing ports
- Three port tuning plugs are included to tailor the bass output
- Includes SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System for stability
- Decouples and isolates the subwoofer from the floor, resulting in tighter and cleaner sounding bass
- Front-mounted Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) panel with blue dimmable/defeatable 8-digit LED display
- In-depth control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- App-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- Bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time in both app and the subwoofer's display
- Selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- Three digital Parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Variable low-pass crossover
- Variable phase control (0-180°)
- Line-level/LFE RCA and balanced (XLR) inputs
- RCA and XLR outputs
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Infrared (IR) remote control included
- Detachable high-current 6-foot power cord
- Non-resonant steel mesh grille
- 16-5/8"W x 47"H
- Warranty: 5 years
What's in the box:
- SVS PC-4000 owner's manual
- Powered subwoofer
- Top-cap w/ integrated grille
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control
- 4 Elastomer feet
- 3 Foam port plugs
- Owner's Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
Features & Specs
- Enclosure Bass Reflex
- Video Shielded No
- Woofer Size (inches) 13 1/2
- Woofer Composition Composite/Glass Fiber
- Firing Direction Down
- Preamp-Level Inputs Yes
- Line-Level Inputs Yes
- Line-Level Outputs Yes
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq 30-200 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq None
- Phase Switch Yes
- Amplifier Output (watts) 1200
- Frequency Response 17-200 Hz
- Height (inches) 47
- Width (inches) 16-5/8
- Depth (inches) 16-5/8
- Speaker Parts Warranty 5 Years
- Speaker Labor Warranty 5 Years
- Amplifier Parts Warranty 5 Years
- Amplifier Labor Warranty 5 Years
SVS App Specs:
- The most powerful and flexible Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP app, works with both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Single tap adjustment for controlling variable port tuning with standard, extended and sealed modes.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
From The Manufacturer.
Reference Caliber Bass with Less Floorspace Required
High-Excursion SVS Driver – Legendary SVS Output and Control
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 40lbs generates immense magnetic force and excursion of the 13.5-inch driver to produce massive low frequency output well below the limits of human hearing.
- Edge wound voice coil with eight-layer aluminum flat wire minimizes distortion and power compression while providing excellent heat dissipation and linearity ensuring precise control.
- Lightweight and rigid composite cone with premium glass fiber dustcap generate massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and long-throw parabolic surround ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion and SPLs.
Sledge Amplifier – Massive Output, Sophisticated DSP, Advanced Power Management
High Current Output of Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when the subwoofer is out of sight.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
- Stores 3 custom presets for movies, music and other listening experiences such as sports or gaming.
- 2-way feedback shows updates in real time on both the app and subwoofer interface