Polk Audio FXi A6 Surround Speakers 150w, Dipole / Bipole Mode Switching
- Whatever you’re listening to deserves a big sound that packs plenty of audio punch.
- With Polk speakers added throughout your home, you get the ultimate in power, clarity and deep bass impact that elevates all of your favorite movies, TV shows and music from ordinary to extraordinary.
What is bipole and dipole Mode ?
- In a Bipole speaker, both sides of the speaker push air outward at the exact same time. They are in phase with each other. This can work if the speakers are not positioned to the exact sides of a listener.
- In a Dipole speaker when one side pushes the air, the other side is pulling the air
Calling All Ears
- What’s more, we’ve always got you covered when it comes to great sound.
- Whether you’re looking for home theater speakers, subwoofers, sound bars and more, you can find it all right here.
Bring the Theater to Your Living Room
- We know that the big theater experience is best explored from the comfort of your couch or chair.
- So, get ready to sit back, relax and enjoy high-performance surround sound while the magic unfolds onscreen.
- Because what you’re watching is always better with Polk speakers driving your favorite home theater audio.
Enjoy the Concert at Home
- We believe that when the music plays it should felt—not just heard—like you’re roaming the concert grounds or seated at the studio session of your favorite artist.
- Hear your favorite songs come alive with added depth, soaring highs, powerful midrange and massive bass. Have fun and play, but prepare to be blown away!
Dipole/Bipole Operation for Flexible Placement
A High-Tech Approach to Accurate Sound
- Bass-reflex (ported) design
- Frequency response 55-26,000 hz (-3db)
- Handles 20-150 watts
- Two 1" silk/polymer tweeters
- 6-1/2" dynamic balance® polymer composite woofer
- 8-ohm impedance
- Sensitivity 88 db
- Dipole/bipole switch
- 5-way binding post terminals
- Voice-matched to Polk's RTI tower and bookshelf speakers and CSI center ranges of home theater speakers
- 13-5/16"W x 14-3/4"H x 8-15/16"D
- Warranty: 3 years
- Priced per pair
What's in the Box:
- Owner's manual
- 1 black left surround speaker
- 1 black right surround speaker
- 2 self-tapping screws
- 8 self-adhesive rubber feet