About the Pioneer A-10AE
Enhance Your Audio With Pioneers New Direct Energy Technology
Based on Pioneer’s Direct Energy Design concept, the A-10AE integrated amplifier pursues a high S/N ratio to create an overwhelming sound field rich with reality. Highlight features include isolated power supply, Direct Function, and phono MM input, letting listeners enjoy a crisp, clear sound close to the original performance.
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Isolated Power Supply
The windings for the power amplifier, pre-amplifier, and controls are separated inside the power transformer to prevent mutual noise interference.
The A-10AE features Direct Function, which bypasses other circuits except for the volume to offer a pure listening experience suitable for musical content. The function is not just a simple switching but is finely tuned to enhance the musicality.
Anti-standing Wave Insulators
The Anti-Standing Wave Insulator features a special form with no parallel sides inside to prevent cavity resonance. This makes the sound localization, tone, and scale clearer, while also contributing to the seamless connection between the channels and improved response to quick sound.
Non-magnetic Material Speaker Terminals
The speaker terminals use non-magnetic material, which is less susceptible to external noise and transmits signals to the speakers at high purity.
Phono (Mm) Input
The A-10AE is equipped with a phono input (MM) terminal, letting you connect a turntable for enjoying a quality audio performance from vinyl records.
Direct Energy Design
Pioneer’s Direct Energy Design is based on the Direct Energy Concept—lossless transfer of energy from the amplifier to the speakers. Inheriting this philosophy, the latest integrated amplifiers feature optimized power supply/output circuit blocks, as well as parts layout. The unit reproduces a clearer sound with reduced distortion. The result is excellent signal transfer and a high S/N ratio, with the performance to bring out the best musical reproduction from the integrated amplifier.
- 50 W + 50 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.9 %, 4 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- 30 W + 30 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.7 %, 8 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz +1 dB/-3 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A) 103 dB (LINE In, SP Out), 78 dB (PHONO In, SP Out)
- Direct Energy Design
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply Circuits
- Direct Function
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble)
- Balance Control
- 1.6 mm-Thick Rigid Steel Chassis
- Auto Standby
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 130 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.2 W
- Warranty: 2 Year
Dimensions & Weight:
- Analogue Audio Inputs: PHONO (MM), CD/SACD, LINE 1, LINE 2, LINE 3
- Analogue Audio Output: LINE OUT
- Phones Output
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 129 x 323 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg