Magnat Tempus 77 3-Way Floor Standing Speakers (Pair)
Magnat Tempus 77
The flagship model, and of course the perfect choice of front speaker in a Tempus surround system, is the 3-way Tempus 77 bass reflex floorstanding speaker. The speaker, which stands slightly over 1 m in height, is equipped with two 170 mm FE Dynamics woofers and a mid-range driver of the same diameter. The Klippel-optimized construction ensures maximum load capacity and optimum precision in all frequency ranges. With its dispersion-optimized sound guide and powerful neodymium drive, the newly developed 25 mm fmax tweeter generates an exquisite resolution. The chassis are located in a sturdy, particularly low-resonance housing consisting of E1-MDF panels. Thanks to its excellent efficiency rating of 92 dB, the Tempus series permits a high degree of flexibility when it comes to selecting an amplifier.
- The top product of the Tempus range: high-quality hi-fi sound combined with timeless design
- Powerful and detailed stereo sound thanks to meticulous development and coordination
- Calotte de tweeter fmax 25 mm avec guidage du son à directivité optimise et puissant entrainment néodyme pour une resolution exceptionally
- Three Klippel-optimized 170 mm FE Dynamics chassis: 1 x woofer and 2 x subwoofers for very high resilience and precision
- Particularly low-resonance enclosure structure made of E1 MDF timber boards including sturdy base struts with height-adjustable spikes
- Sturdy and low-resonance case design with E1 MDF wooden boards.
- Removable fabric cover.
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening for reducing wind noises.
- Sturdy base struts for stability (Tempus 77,55).
- Metal spikes (Tempus 77,55) and resonance-damping rubber spikes included in delivery
- Newly developed 25 mm fmax dome tweeter with dispersion-optimized sound guide and powerful neodymium drive for an optimum resolution
- FE-Dynamics- woofer and midrange
- Coated paper cone
- Ventilated voice-coil unit for maximum resilienceit
- Solid metal basket with generous ventilation openings
- Klippel®-optimised overall design
- Cover rings for bass and mid-range speakers in a high quality metal finish
- Amplitude- and phase-optimised crossover with acoustic 24 dB filters and high-quality components.
- Big Bi-Wiring/Bi-Amping connecting terminal with big screw connectors and gold-plated contacts
- Sturdy MDF housing with elaborate bracing and removable front grille
- Front-fire construction
- Two generously dimensioned Airflex ports with low flow resistance
- Resonance-damping rubber spikes included in delivery
- 300 mm high-power long-throw woofer with Klippel®-optimized magnet system
- Ventilated high-performance voice coil to guarantee highest operational reliabilit
- The coated paper cone ensures a profound audio reproduction
- High performance class-D amplifier
- Adjustable volume and crossover frequency
- Switchable phase 0°/180
- Active frequency response equalization up to 150 Hz (LPC circuit) for seamless integration in AV environments
- Automatic standby function with low power consumption <0.5 watts (can be switched off)
- Mains voltage 110 – 240V
- Power switch
- Stereo low level inputs (RCA connections)
- Stereo high level inputs (screw terminals)
- Mains supply
|Principle||3-way bass reflex|
|Equipment||2 x 6.5“ woofer, 1 x 6.5“ midrange, 1” tweeter|
|Power Handling (RMS/Max)||175/320 watts|
|Frequency Response||22 – 45,000 Hz|
|Crossover Frequencies||320 Hz, 3,300 Hz|
|Recommended Amplifier Output||ab 30 watts|
|Sensitivity (2.8V/1m)||92 dB|
|Cabinet surface||Ash Decor Black|
|Ash Decor Mocca|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (incl. base)||295 x 1025 x 320 mm|