M&K M5 Moviepack 5.0 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
- Making M&K Sound performance more affordable than ever before, the attractive, diminutive K MOVIE System can be located virtually anywhere in your room for great sound.
- Because we know that you’ll be using your speaker system for more than just watching movies, we have engineered the K MOVIE System to deliver the best musical performance in its class — in addition to unexcelled reproduction of film soundtracks.
- And while their size makes them easy to hide from view, you’ll be proud to display these little jewels.
- The K MOVIE System continues the M&K Sound legacy of loudspeakers that satisfy audiophiles, audioprofessionals and the world’s most demanding audio critics for both music and movies.
- This compact but mighty speaker utilizes a full M&K Sound Phase Focused crossover network (the same type found in our top of the line precision professional studio monitors) to feed its 1” neodymium magnet dome tweeter and 4” cast basket coated pulp cone woofer.
- For your convenience, the K-50 can be oriented horizontally or vertically for practical integration in any living space.
- Its clarity and defin.ition will amaze you. No other loudspeaker of such modest dimensions comes close to the well-defi.ned, extended and detailed sound.
- The M-40T Tripole™ allows multichannel audio enthusiasts to enjoy M&K Sound’s exclusive Tripole technology at its most affordable price in a very compact size.
- M-40T offers the best of both worlds, direct radiated sound - ideal for music – and a diffused rear soundfield, replicating the professional surround installation arrays found in the finest cinemas.
- The Tripole design provides very even “illumination” of sound throughout the listening area, allowing listeners to sit anywhere in the room and hear superior imaging and three dimensional realism from the surround channels.
- The M-40T Tripole™ speaker is specifically designed for surround use in a home theater environment and shares the technology and drivers of the K-5. Crucial timbre matching results in a seamless sphere of surround sound.
K-50 Front Loudspeaker Specifications
- Finish : Black Satin With Grille,
- White Satin With White Metal Mesh Grille
- Drivers : 1” Soft-dome Ferrofluid Neodymium Tweeter
- 4” Coated Pulp Bass/mid, Magnetically Shielded
- Frequency Response : 100 Hz - 20 Khz ±2db
- Crossover : Phase-focused
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Dimensions (H x W x D) :. 7.4” X 4.9” X 6.4” - 18.8 X 12.5 X 16.3 Cm
- Weight : 2.2 Kg
M-40T Tripole Surround Loudspeaker Specifications
- Recommended Power : 50 – 150 Watts Rms
- Frequency Response : 100 Hz - 20 Khz + 3 Db
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- High Frequency Driver : 1” Dome With Neodymium Magnet
- Bass/midrange Driver : 4” Coated Pulp Cone With Cast Basket
- Dipole Drivers : 2 X 2.5”
- Finish : Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.6 X 6.1 X 6.3 19.3 X 15.5 X 16 Cm
- Weight : 2.1 Kg
What's In The Box
- M-5 Front Loudspeaker
- K-4 TripoleTM Surround Loudspeaker
- Wall Mounting Brackets