Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-6000F Tower Speaker – Pair
- You are here because you're in need of our commercial-grade audio solutions.
- Cinema, permanent installation or distributed audio - Klipsch Professional series speakers are built to last and are backed by more than 70 years of Klipsch signature acoustic technology and development.
The Four Principles of Klipsch Sound
- Paul w. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound.
- They continue to drive the design of every new klipsch speaker, today and tomorrow.
High Efficiency / Low Distortion
- Klipsch horn technology is highly efficient, providing more accurate sound with less power and less distortion – resulting in louder, cleaner audio. Klipsch’s law: efficiency is inversely proportional to distortion.
- Klipsch horn technology accurately directs sound to the proper locations, which, in turn, creates a more lifelike soundstage without wasting acoustic energy where sound is not needed or desired.
Wide Dynamic Range
- The softest sounds are reproduced with remarkable clarity and the loudest sounds are delivered without harshness or distortion – with the greatest possible range between the softest and loudest sounds.
Flat Frequency Response
- Audio is delivered without frequency bias – no unnatural highs, mids or lows – reproducing recorded sound as accurately as possible without colorization.
- Tractrix® horns have for many years been the driving force behind klipsch’s stunningly precise acoustics.
- Featured in every klipsch speaker category, except for headphones and subwoofers, this proprietary technology provides a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power.
- A signature feature on the reference series speakers, klipsch’s cerametallic woofers exhibit a very high stiffness-to-mass ratio and superb damping, resulting in a powerful, solid bass foundation.
Wide dispersion surround technology
- As the cornerstone of every klipsch surround speaker, proprietary wide dispersion surround technology (wdst) provides astounding sonic detail for rooms with less-than-ideal placement configurations.
- 1" Lts (linear travel suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter with tractrix® horn
- Dual 6-1/2" cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid and lightweight voice coils
- Frequency response: 34-25,000 hz (±3db)
- Sensitivity: 97 db
- Power handling: up to 125 watts rms (500 watts peak)
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Bass-reflex design with rear-firing tractrix port
- Magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- Walnut vinyl finish with scratch-resistant design
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 9-3/8"W x 39-5/8"H x 17-1/16"D
- Weight:22.22 kg.
- Warranty: 3 years
What's In The Box:
- Floor Standing Loudspeaker (Ebony)
- Detachable Magnetic Grille
- 4 Spike Feet
- 6 Rubber Feet
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
- Important Safety Instructions
- Enclosure : Bass Reflex
- Finish : MDF/Wood-grain vinyl
- Color : Walnut
- Tweeter : Tractrix Horn
- Tweeter Size (inches) : 1
- Midrange Size (inches) : N/A
- Woofer Size (inches) : 6.5
- Woofer Composition : Cerametallic
- Woofer Surround : Rubber
- Built-in Powered : Sub No
- Video-Shielded : No
- Connector Type : Post
- Bi-amp Inputs : Yes
- Warranty : 3 Years
- Power Range : 125
- Frequency Response : 34-25k Hz
- Sensitivity : 97 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 8
- Height (inches) : 39-5/8
- Width (inches) : 9-3/8
- Depth (inches) : 17-1/16
- Weight : 22.22 Kg