JBL A125C Center Speaker For Home Theater - Traditional Design
Front Row Seats To The Concert, Now Available!
Anchor your Home theater
If you're planning a JBL Stage surround sound system, you have two options for the all-important center channel. Both have 1" aluminum tweeters with JBL's patented HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide for stunning high-frequency reproduction. If you prefer a more traditional center channel, this A125C is the way to go. The sealed enclosure features dual 5-1/4” woofers made from a stiff polycellulose material for detailed midrange and punchy bass.
If you like a low profile — or you want to wall-mount the center channel speaker — opt for the A135C instead.
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter with hdi (high definition imaging) waveguide technology for detailed sound across a wide listening area
- Two 5-1/4" polycellulose woofers for punchy midrange and bass
- Acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- Frequency response: 75-40,000 hz
- Sensitivity: 88 db
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- Binding post speaker terminals
- Removable grille
- Weight: 7.85 KG.
Features & Specs
- Enclosure Passive Radiator
- Color Black
- Tweeter Dome
- Midrange size (inches) N/A
- Woofer size (inches) 5-1/4
- Connector Type 5-way post
- Power Range 20-150
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) 6
- Frequency Response 75-40k Hz
- Height (inches) 7-1/2
- Width (inches) 18-1/2
- Depth (inches) 9-1/2
- Warranty: 1 Year
What's in the Box:
- JBL Stage A125C owner's manual
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- 4 Leveling feet
- 4 Rubber feet
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
- 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter w/ HDI Waveguide: The JBL Stage A125C center-channel loudspeaker features a 1" aluminum dome tweeter with a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide for lifelike high frequencies with clarity & accuracy.
- Dual 5.25" Polycellulose Woofers: The JBL Stage A125C center-channel loudspeaker houses dual 5.25" polycellulose woofers with rubber surrounds that deliver deep, signature JBL bass performance.
- Sealed MDF Cabinet: The center-channel loudspeaker employs an acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet for accurate sound reproduction. The cabinet features MDF construction and is covered in a black vinyl. It also includes a detachable cloth grille.
- 5-Way Binding Posts: The JBL Stage A125C is fitted with a set of 5-way binding posts to ensure a secure connection to many types of cable and connectors. The 5-way binding post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs and banana plugs (single or dual). Plastic caps will need to be removed to use banana plugs.
- Placement & Mounting Options: The center-channel speaker should be placed directly above or below the center of your TV screen; no more than 2' from the top or bottom of the TV. Four self-adhesive rubber feet are supplied for safely placing the speaker on a flat surface; like a shelf, stand, or table. The rubber feet add 0.125" to the overall height of the speaker. Leveling feet are included to tilt the Stage A125C up or down and angle it toward the main listening position if the center-channel loudspeaker is is mounted on a low shelf below your TV or high shelf above your TV.
Build a complete JBL Stage system (Optional / Recommended)
Combine the A125C with other JBL Stage speakers to complete your home theater.
* Bookshelf speakers: A120 & A130
* Center Channel Speakers S125C & 135C
* Floor-standing speakers: A170, A180, or A190
* Powered subwoofers: A100P or A120P
* (Not included can be purchased individually or as a package*)
Stage Series: The JBL Stage series delivers JBL signature sound for music and movie soundtracks. The Stage series consists of three tower / floorstanding loudspeakers (A170/A180/A190), two bookshelf loudspeakers (A120/A130), two center channel loudspeakers (A125C/A135C) , and two powered subwoofers (A100P/A120P).