JBL PartyBox 300 Portable Bluetooth® Speaker With Light Display
Serious about having fun? Bring a JBL PartyBox 300!
JBL PartyBox 300
Serious about having fun? Bring a JBL PartyBox 300 to your next shindig. This big, rugged, 35-pound speaker will crank out your tunes with massive, hard-hitting sound to get people moving. And the PartyBox 300's three-mode light effects help set the mood.
If anyone wants to sing or play along with the music, the PartyBox has both guitar and microphone inputs. Stream tunes via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet. Or plug in a flash drive preloaded with your party mix.
Big sound indoors and out
The PartyBox 300 features two 6-1/2” woofers and three 2-1/4” tweeters for powerful, clear sound. A rear-firing port reinforces the bass. And there's also selectable Bass Boost if you want to make your tunes thump even more.
Want a bigger sound? You can pair two PartyBox 300 speakers together for either two-channel stereo or just to double the volume. The speakers can be paired wirelessly via Bluetooth, or they can be connected with RCA cables.
You might use a Bluetooth phone or tablet as the music source most of the time, but you have other options, too. The stereo RCA input lets you connect a CD player or a turntable with built-in phono preamp. A USB port on the back lets you plug in flash drives.
There are two 1/4” input jacks — one for a microphone, the other for a guitar. Volume knobs let you set their levels independently. These inputs let you either sing or play along to music already playing through the PartyBox 300. Hello, karaoke night!
Integrated carry handles make the PartyBox 300 easier to transport. (But at 35 pounds, it's one of the heaviest "portable Bluetooth speakers" we've ever seen.) The speaker has a built-in rechargeable battery that can deliver up to 18 hours of operation. You can use the speaker's USB port to charge your smartphone or tablet. And the PartyBox 300 comes with a detachable AC power cord, so you can keep the sound and light show going indefinitely.
- Two 6-1/2" woofers, and three 2-1/4" tweeters
- Frequency response: 45-20,000 hz
- Built-in bluetooth
- Light effects with three modes: meter, pulse, and party
- Pair two jbl partybox 300 speakers
- For two-channel stereo or for double volume
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, or wired via RCA stereo cables (not included)
- Eq settings and bass boost
- Rca stereo input and output
- Stereo minijack input for portable devices
- Two 1/4" input jack inputs for microphone and guitar
- Independent volume knobss
- Usb port for flash drives and recharging smartphones and tablets
- Splash-resistant ported cabinet
- Integrated carry handles
- 10,400mah built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 18 hours
- Detachable ac charging cable
- 12-1/4"W x 27-1/16"H x 12-1/2"D
- Weight: 15.87 kg.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Jbl partybox 300 owner's manual
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 5' ac power cord
- 12' dc cable
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Important safety instructions