Buy JBL C1PRO Control 1 Pro 150 Watts 2-Way Compact Loudspeaker - Pair online with free shipping.
JBL C1PRO 150 Watts 2-way Speakers.
The Control Series is pure JBL, combining high performance, compact design and rugged construction into a line of loudspeaker systems with unprecedented versatility. The Control Seriesis also one of the easiest systems to install available anywhere. Perfect for applications where tight corners and tough angles are all too common, the Control Series features a wide variety of available mounting systems allowing enclosures to be easily positioned for optimum performance.
Legendary JBL Professional performance housed in a compact form-factor; the Control 1 Pro features a professional crossover network coupled with professional drivers making it ideal for even the most demanding near-field audio applications. The Control 1 Pro's updated crossover network design provides steeper crossover slopes for exceptional sonic performance and improved consistency throughout the listening area. The included wall- mount bracket enables the unit to be secured against a wall or other flat surface. Moreover, the rugged molded enclosure houses magnetically shielded transducers, making the Control 1 Pro well-suited for use with video and computer monitors, or other magnetically sensitive equipment.
1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
JBL C1PRO 150 Watts 2-way Speakers Features:
- 150 Watts Continuous Power Handling
- Professional Drivers and Crossover Network
- Included Mounting Bracket
- Transparent and Faithful Sonic Performance
- Magnetically Shielded Transducers
- SonicGuard Overload Protection
- Warranty: 1 Year
JBL C1PRO 150 Watts 2-way Speakers Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB) : 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150 Watts
- Sensitivity : 87 dB SPL, 1 W, 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Maximum SPL : 108 dB continuous, 114 dB peak
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 6.0
- Directivity Index (DI) : 7.8
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Overload Protection: Full-range SonicGuard(TM) power limiting to protect network and transducers
- LF Drivers: 135 mm (5.25 in) low-frequency loudspeaker
- HF Drivers: 19 mm (.75 in) polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Input Connectors: Spring-loaded terminals (Bare Wire/Banana Plugs)
- Enclosure Material : Polypropylene Structural Foam
- Finish : Black (C1Pro) or White (C1Pro-WH)
- Dimensions : 235 mm x 159 mm x 143 mm (9.3 in x 6.3 in x 5.6 in)
- Net Weight (each) : 1.8 kg (4 lb)
- Included Accessories: Mounting Bracket Assembly