JAMO D 600 SUB Subwoofer
- The d 600 sub is built around a very powerful 380mm / 15inch low frequency driver, controlled by our motional feed back (mfb) and equipped with a solid 400w (continuous output) class-d amplifier capable of delivering peak power in excess of 1600w.
- The standby power consumption is less than 1w.
- To make it easy to place the d 600 sub in the room it is equipped with adjustable boundary gain compensation.
- The boundary gain can be adjusted in steps, and adjusts in the region between 55hz and 20hz with as much as -10db at 20hz.
- All controls on the d 600 sub are placed in the top of the cabinet, easily accessible.
- All functions are controlled by a dedicated digital processor that ensures maximum precision and repeatability.
- State-of-the-art technology jamo has developed driver units specifically for this high-end thx ultra 2 system.
- Identical drivers used in both the lcr and surround-speakers result in perfect balance, and a 15"/1600w subwoofer equipped with motional feedback ensures dynamic, detailed and precise reproduction of even the lowest spectrum.
- The subwoofer is equipped with a unique touch interface, giving the user a variety of settings.
Features And Specs
- Power handling (watts long/short term) : 800wrms@4o/1600WPK@4o
- System type : active dsp based subwoofer, closed enclosure, motional feedback
- Variable phase control : 0 to -180
- Sensitivity (DB, 2.8V/1m) : 109 db
- Frequency response (HZ, +/-3DB) : 20 _x001a_ 200
- Woofer (MM/in) : 380 / 15
- Crossover frequency : 40-200
- Overall dimensions (MM/in, hxwxd) : 557 x 587 x 501, 21.9 x 23.1 x 19.7
- Rated output (W) : 600wrms@4o@THD+N <1%
- Inputs : line, lfe, speaker level
- Power mode switch : off / auto / on
- Weight (Kg) : 32
- Warranty : 5 year
What's in the Box:
- D 600 SUB Subwoofer
- Owner Manual
- Warranty Information