JAMO C9 CEN II Center Speaker
- The C9 cen is a 2-way bass reflex center channel speaker using two 4-inch woofers and a 1-inch decoupled tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound.
- 1-inch (25 MM) silk dome decoupled tweeter with anti-diffraction waveguide and tweeter distortion reduction
- Two 4-inch (101.6 MM) hybrid composition conical cone woofers with long displacement surround technology
- Anti-diffraction waveguide (ADW): provides improved off-axis response with more uniform high frequency extension.
- Hybrid composition conical cone (HCCC): provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fibre.
- Tweeter distortion reduction (TDR): provides lower distortion, greater high frequency extension and smoother high end.
- Long displacement surround (LDS): provides cleaner, tighter, deeper bass.
- Aluminum centre-plug: eliminates cone breakup for faster attack and increased vocal clarity
Features And Specs
- Power handling (watts long/short term) : 140 / 200
- Product dimensions (mm/in, h x w x d) : 179 x 460 x 219. 5 / 7 x 18.1 x 8.6
- System type : 2-way bass reflex
- Tweeter (MM/in) : 25 / 1
- Minimum amp recommended : 50w
- Frequency response (HZ, +/-3DB) : 55HZ - 24KHZ
- Impedance : 6 Ohm
- Weight (Kg) : 6.8
- Sensitivity (DB, 2.8V/1M) : 88DB
- Finish : satin black
- Woofer (MM/in) : two: 101.6 / 4
- Warranty 5 years
What's in the Box:
- C9 CEN Center Speaker
- Owner Manual
- Warranty Information