ELAC Debut S8 - Active Powered Subwoofer
About The Elac Debut S8
Designed by the renowned engineer Andrew Jones, the S8 is timbre-matched with other speakers from the Elac Debut series. You can use this a stereo system or part of a multichannel surround system. On the back panel, the powered subwoofer sports volume, crossover frequency, phase selection, premium-grade LFE stereo RCA input connector, and an intuitive auto power On/Off option for power saving. Bring home amazing bass output from a compact and cost-effective powered subwoofer from Elac.
- High-performance 100W powered subwoofer speaker
- 8" high-excursion doped paper cone woofer in down-firing design
- Built-in hybrid BASH® amplifier for higher power and efficiency
- Wide frequency response of 38 to 200 Hz
- Intuitive auto power On/Off for power saving
- Volume, crossover frequency and phase selection on the back panel
- Premium-grade LFE stereo RCA input connector
- Timbre-matched with other speakers from Elac Debut series
The Elac Debut S8 incorporates a long-excursion 8” bottom-firing driver in a clean, elegant, and robust cabinet. Engineered to perfection by Andrew Jones and Elac’s design team, the powered subwoofer delivers a powerful, deep and accurate bass response from a compact build size.
Highly efficient and powerful BASH® amplifier built-in
The Elac Debut S8 subwoofer is engineered for the long run with high-endurance CARB2 Rated MDF wood and is draped in a luxurious textured vinyl finish. Not only does the S8 sound impressive but it also looks a class apart.
You can connect the S8 to your AV receiver or surround processor via premium-quality LFE RCA input connectors. You can also tune the bass crossover frequency control knob from 40 to 200Hz as per your taste. The auto standby mode allows you to leave the subwoofer powered up all the time for even easier listening.
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Amplifier Type: CLASS AB
- Amplifier Power: 100 Watts Peak/60 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 200Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 40Hz – 200Hz
- Driver: 8” High Excursion Doped Paper
- Inputs: L/R/LFE
- Cabinet: CARB2 Rated MDF
- Port: Dual Flared
- Cabinet Finish: Black Pica Vinyl
- Dimension (WxHxD): 12-3/16” x 14-3/16” x12-3/16”
- Weight: 8.79 Kg