Denon AVR x3600H - AV Receiver - 9.2ch, 4K , Dolby Atmos, DTSx, With 3D Audio and HEOS Built-in®
- For us at Denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a Denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship, precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a Denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the Denon difference.
Warranty : 1 Year By Denon
Key Feature Of Product
- 9.2 Channel 105W AV Receiver
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X
- 8 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume/EQ
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Siri (via AirPlay 2) and Google Assistant
- AirPlay 2 / Bluetooth / Network Streaming, HEOS Built-in
What Is In The Box
- 1 Remote
- Power Cord
- Information Book