Definitive Technology SuperCube 8000 Ultra-Performance 1500W Powered Subwoofer
SuperCube® 8000 Ultra-Performance 1500W Powered Subwoofer With 11" Woofer and Dual 12" Bass Radiators
Unleash unbelievably deep bass performance from an astonishingly compact subwoofer with the SuperCube Series.
Big Bass is Smaller Than Ever
The SuperCube Series is pound for pound the best powered subwoofer on the market. Combining digital amplifiers, Digital Signal Processors (DSP) and robust front-mounted drivers joined to dual pressure-coupled bass radiators, these elegant, ultra-small subwoofers pack earthshaking power that blows larger, costlier subs right out of the water.
Audiophiles and serious music listeners know a subwoofer’s performance isn’t just measured in loud, dull thuds and explosions per minute. When it comes to nuanced musical bass, the SuperCube Series supplies tight, precise response for the most realistic music reproduction.
Powerful, high definition drivers with ultra-stiff cones, specially formulated surrounds and long-throw voice coils are pressure-coupled to ultra low bass radiators to deliver the tightest, low-distortion bass ever.
Digital Tracking Amplifiers
Designed from the ground up, Class HD digital tracking amplifiers are smart, powerful and more environment-friendly, delivering high-volume, high-impact and low-distortion bass–at all the right moments–while consuming much less energy.
Digital Signal Processors
Essentially a miniature computer, the integrated 56-bit DSP uses multi-band digital protection systems to ensure bass response is always tight, highly-detailed and distortion-free.
Style Meets Performance
Constructed with multiple internal braces and 2” thick front and rear panels, solid SuperCube Series enclosures are completely inert and vibration-free, with digital displays and a wireless remote that lets you adjust crossover frequency, equalization and phase settings for the perfect bass experience.
- Bass-reflex (passive radiator) enclosure
- 11" cast aluminum basket woofer pressure-coupled to two 12" low bass radiators
- Built-in 1,500-watt class hd amplifier
- Frequency response 12-200 hz
- Continuously variable low-pass 40-150 hz crossover
- Variable phase control for fine-tuning bass performance
- Speaker-level inputs
- Line-level inputs
- Lfe input for use with home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- Wireless remote control
- Piano-gloss black finish
- 15-1/4"W x 16-1/4"H x 16"D
- Warranty: 3 years woofer
What's in the box:
- Definitive technology supercube 8000 owner's manual
- 11" Powered subwoofer
- 7' Ac power cord
- Remote control (cr2025 battery installed)
- 4 Threaded rubber-feet
- 4 Spike feet (hex-nut attached)
- Owner's manual
- Sc8000 booklet
- Online product registration sheet
Features and Specs
- Enclosure : Passive Radiator
- Video Shielded : No
- Woofer Size (inches) : 11
- Woofer Composition : Not given
- Firing Direction : Front
- Wireless : No
- Preamp-Level Inputs : Yes
- Speaker-Level Inputs : Yes
- Speaker-Level Outputs : No
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq : 40-150 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq : 40-150 Hz
- Phase Switch : Yes
- Amplifier Output (watts) : 1500
- Frequency Response : 12-200 Hz
- Height (inches) : 16-1/4
- Width (inches) : 15-1/4
- Depth (inches) : 17-1/4
- Amplifier Parts Warranty : 3 Years
- Amplifier Labor Warranty : 3 Years