Denon DCD-2500NE Reference CD/Super Audio CD Player,192kHz/32 Bit DAC, Pure Direct
- For us at Denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a Denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship, precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the denon difference.
New And Upgraded Features
• Advanced AL32 Processing Plus and a high precision
32-bit/192kHz D/A converters PCM1795, to dramatically
enhance the music listening experience
• Advanced S.V.H. Mechanism, Denon’s original disc drive design
• DAC Master Clock design with low jitter oscillator and Minimal
• DSD data disc playback support
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions
FOR MAXIMISING CONTENT QUALITY
• High quality audio reproduction from any kind of digital media
recorded on a disc
• Separated digital and analogue power supply
• Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground
• Minimum Signal Paths, to protect signal purity
• Pure Direct mode, for pure enjoyment of music
• Parts strictly selected for high sound quality
• Easy-to-use remote control for CD and Amp operation
• Auto Standby and low power consumption at stand-by 0.1 W
Key Feature Of Product
- Advanced AL32 Processing + Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A Converter
- DAC Master Clock Circuit Design to suppress jitter and noise
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction to minimize unwanted vibration
- Carefully designed construction, minimum signal paths and selected Hi-Fi parts to preserve audio signal purity
- Original drive mechanism, the heart of Denon’s digital disc playback technology, with Advanced S.V.H. loader
- Playback of CD, Super Audio CD, DSD (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz) files and PCM files up to 192 kHz / 24 bits recorded on DVD R/RW
- Twin Transformer for separated digital and analogue power supply
- Pure Direct Mode
- Digital optical, digital coaxial and analogue output
What Is In The Box
- 1 Remote
- Information Book